ABF | Voting and counts ABFNMFA

Well I heard 455 in Denver road board passed they had good turnout 2 days at terminal voting 17 city P and D terrible turnout 3 hours Sat at hall no leaks. Be glad we we all know.

Carlisle and Harrisburg area is not low cost. Housing is high, gas high. I have talked to many drivers out of 042
Compared to many other markets it is still low.
You cannot buy a house within a hour drive of Dallas, Denver or any west coast terminal for less than 225k that's not in the hood.
The same driving distance from 042 you can get a house on 5 acres for that price.
The cost of living in each market isn't really a reason to vote no, because of the contract change that says the company can pay more in the high cost areas to get workers in the door.

So everyone won't be making the same.

I want to move so bad trying to get out Colorado ridiculous on the plus side we had our house 20 years
That’s why I’m saying, maybe you shouldn’t have moved. Maybe you had a reason but clearly you now see inflation is different out west….

That’s why I’m saying, maybe you shouldn’t have moved. Maybe you had a reason but clearly you now see inflation is different out west….
I have not left out west born and raised responding to your comment to the other guy maybe he should have stayed. Trying to be funny that he couldn't afford it. Was not that funny. We are going to leave buy some land down south in a few years. Sorry for the confusion and sorry attempt at humor

You cannot buy a house within a hour drive of Dallas, Denver or any west coast terminal for less than 225k that's not in the hood.
The same driving distance from 042 you can get a house on 5 acres for that price.
The cost of living in each market isn't really a reason to vote no, because of the contract change that says the company can pay more in the high cost areas to get workers in the door.

Yes! And for those peoples sake let’s hope they fix that quickly

Come down to the Carolina coast, you can pick up a nice 60' x 120' lot for 225k, (house not included)

Come down to the Carolina coast, you can pick up a nice 60' x 120' lot for 225k, (house not included)
That was my point. There are many places that are a high cost of living. It’s not just Denver and Dallas. Pretty much any city is expensive, just like Carlisle and Harrisburg. U have to get an hour away or more. Try New York City. Anywhere along the east coast. Nj is crazy

National passed

Western Dock and Drivers Supplement Failed.

We are having a meeting today to see why (it's money) and vote again.

That was my point. There are many places that are a high cost of living. It’s not just Denver and Dallas. Pretty much any city is expensive, just like Carlisle and Harrisburg. U have to get an hour away or more. Try New York City. Anywhere along the east coast. Nj is crazy
Hahaha! That’s exactly what I said that you tried to contradict!
I guess I should’ve stressed the point of “carlisle rural area” even more to satisfy you?
I still say “carlisle is a low cost of living area”! But not on Main Street carlisle! Lol