ABF | Voting and counts ABFNMFA

I dont work out of Carlisle. Why do they live 1.5 hours away? Because Carlisle Harrisburg area is not a cheap area. U said low cost of living area. Sure there are lower cost areas but Carlisle Harrisburg area is not 1 of them
Ever venture more than 500 miles away?
What makes you think those employees live in Harrisburg?
Most of them drive 1.5 hrs to work!
Rent and mortgage is 15-25% of their salary.
Now go make some real c

Carlisle and Harrisburg area is not low cost. Housing is high, gas high. I have talked to many drivers out of 042
The last house I bought and sold in Pa was $97,000 which I sold 5 year later for $145,000.
I never put anything down on the 5 nice houses I bought and sold there and my mortgage never exceeded 18% of income.
Do you realize how many folks on here are laughing at this?

Ever venture more than 500 miles away?
What makes you think those employees live in Harrisburg?
Most of them drive 1.5 hrs to work!
Rent and mortgage is 15-25% of their salary.
Now go make some real comps
Not that it matters a whole lot but voted no 14-9 in Columbus.

You
I dont work out of Carlisle. Why do they live 1.5 hours away? Because Carlisle Harrisburg area is not a cheap area. U said low cost of living area. Sure there are lower cost areas but Carlisle Harrisburg area is not 1 of them
just made my point for me! Employees of 042 have great opportunities of low-cost housing! Most don’t!

The last house I bought and sold in Pa was $97,000 which I sold 5 year later for $145,000.
I never put anything down on the 5 nice houses I bought and sold there and my mortgage never exceeded 18% of income.
Do you realize how many folks on here are laughing at this
Do you realize how many folks on here are laughing at this?
Listen u said Carlisle was low cost of living and it’s not. There are cheaper areas in every state. U probably lived in the woods somewhere. U would not touch a decent house in Carlisle for that kind of money. Quit talking about other areas of Pennsylvania. Why don’t u move to Wyoming and quit crying

Listen u said Carlisle was low cost of living and it’s not. There are cheaper areas in every state. U probably lived in the woods somewhere. U would not touch a decent house in Carlisle for that kind of money. Quit talking about other areas of Pennsylvania. Why don’t u move to Wyoming and quit crying
You’re good at your game! Too bad you’re always wrong in your assumptions

The context of the subject was about 042 members! Why you twist everything? Is that how you get to be right? Well ok