Wal-Mart maybe the Best professional driving jobs in this era !

Checked with Buckeye and they are bringing on ten right now,alot of transfers from other DC's. Nothing about another hiring but check the job site every week.

.45 a mile 45.00 a night to sleep in your truck 17.00 a stop d/h pay.....

Where did you get those numbers not only are they incorrect they are not representative of our complete pay package. There are several other types of activity we are compensated for.

Mileage pay for new drivers starts at .4125 and tops out at .4625 with an extra .05 for weekends. Truth is with everything added in for a days pay it closer to .7770 at least for me. Once again unless someone has all the numbers and knows how to use them they are missing a huge piece of the pie.

post your stub and i will do the same until then be quiet!!!!

Nice bluff call. You know he won't post his stub( he doesn't have to), which makes your lie safe. I know for a fact Firefighter isn't lying and does indeed drive for Wal-Mart.

post your stub and i will do the same until then be quiet!!!!

We are trying to have a big boy conversation on this forum. Why dont you put on your big boy pants and try stringing together more than one sentence. Being a one sentence sniper makes you look like a moron...are you a moron?

My pay stub is not for public viewing and yours would not impress me. If your a Walmart driver and your going to post numbers why not post them correctly.

Man! Still waiting for the call, I applied June 7th does it usually take this long to hear from them?They haven't sent me anything via e-mail so that must be a good sign huh? Did you guy's call and do a follow up or does that not speed things along quicker?Thanks guy's!!

Man! Still waiting for the call, I applied June 7th does it usually take this long to hear from them?They haven't sent me anything via e-mail so that must be a good sign huh? Did you guy's call and do a follow up or does that not speed things along quicker?Thanks guy's!!

They called me litterly a couple days before my app expired( 90 Days )As long as you didn't get a denial in the email or by phone, you're still in the running.
I didn't call anyone. You just have to patient. You WILL be notified either way.
Good luck Driver.

Checked with Buckeye and they are bringing on ten right now,alot of transfers from other DC's. Nothing about another hiring but check the job site every week.

Thank you again. Job posted yesterday, and my app is in today. Now I can just cross my fingers. :o)

It would be nice to get off of this propane rollercoaster. I make .46 a mile, and get huge miles in the winter, and not so much in the summer. Even as the Senior Driver, the huge discrepancy in pay is hard to deal with................... especially for my wife (she takes care of all the bills). Plus, the consistant home time would be very good.

I find it interesting that folks have to come in here and troll the threads. It is great having someone like Doug to find out the real scoop on things. Great Job Doug !!!

Thank you again. Job posted yesterday, and my app is in today. Now I can just cross my fingers. :o)

It would be nice to get off of this propane rollercoaster. I make .46 a mile, and get huge miles in the winter, and not so much in the summer. Even as the Senior Driver, the huge discrepancy in pay is hard to deal with................... especially for my wife (she takes care of all the bills). Plus, the consistant home time would be very good.

I find it interesting that folks have to come in here and troll the threads. It is great having someone like Doug to find out the real scoop on things. Great Job Doug !!!

Thank you sir and good luck.

Got called for an interview 82 days after I submitted my application. I went for my interview yesterday at Spring Valley. I arrived a half hour earily, got called back 15 minutes early, the intervier was with with 3 people, 2of them were via. Video and the other 1 was in the room with me. The interview went great and then took the driving test. It was about a 100 mile test and very thorough (very informative conversation also). We got back to the DC and he informed me that he passed me with flying colors. After that we went back inside and I filled out a couple papers and now just waiting on them to get the paperwork back. I want to add that everyone there were very professional at all times and upbeat. Thank you all who have added usefully information on here.

Thanks Btruthnme! Good Lord willing maybe we will go through orientation together if all goes well!

The best of luck to you driver! Little advice, think of some questions to ask them. They like that, had 4 questions myself.