XPO | Was Mon. Meeting enough

Was told by regional hr that it was policy to hand out attendance points in all situations if vacation calendar was full, no exceptions.

If you are sick, either call off three days in a row and bring in a doctor's note...
Or call off two different days for the same illness...example - Tuesday and Thursday for a toothache...
These qualify under FMLA and you cannot be charged for them.

Then your tm is a dick and let it get that far..and your regional is a dick to take that stance... I called hr once on an issue and was directed to regional which sucked because I had to talk to someone I knew had an agenda.. I hate t say it but being backed by a lawyer/business agent/shop steward I would make this subject laughable

Which is exactly my point, I had no recourse. They do as they like and I was forced I eat a **** sandwich and smile.

If you are sick, either call off three days in a row and bring in a doctor's note...
Or call off two different days for the same illness...example - Tuesday and Thursday for a toothache...
These qualify under FMLA and you cannot be charged for them.

Lots of hoops to jump through just to not be punished for something they shouldn't be punishing us for in the first place dontcha think?

Ours was two hours before cut time.. If they can't do what they need to do to replace you in two hours, they need better management....