XPO | Was Mon. Meeting enough

Thank you Hohumm!

Well, here is the proof ... Always thought those NH boys were a little weird, don't they do some kind of libertarian summer camp up there where you have to pay in gold or silver?

NLRB

This could have been faked.
highspeeds wants more proof.

Well, here is the proof ... Always thought those NH boys were a little weird, don't they do some kind of libertarian summer camp up there where you have to pay in gold or silver?

NLRB
Thank-You. NH boys know the diffence between right and wrong, and as I stated previously THEY HAVE BALLS!!!!!!!!

NLRB

Thank you. All I asked for was something to back it up. While they were all crying and carrying on. You were able to post a link. I appreciate you, driver.

Thank you. All I asked for was something to back it up. While they were all crying and carrying on. You were able to post a link. I appreciate you, driver.
Anytime bubba ... One of our main problems here, people just blabbing and not backing it up.

And just to be clear, I am firmly on the non-onion side of the fence but I like to know what's going on (although I don't even work for CNW) ...

Anytime bubba ... One of our main problems here, people just blabbing and not backing it up.

And just to be clear, I am firmly on the non-onion side of the fence but I like to know what's going on (although I don't even work for CNW) ...

Thank you for being up front. A lot of people like to come on here and hide behind a bunch of lies. Crazy world we are living in.

Thank you Hohumm!

This could have been faked.
highspeeds wants more proof.

It was harder to find this one. They misspelled Con-way as CONWAY. Any who. We got more than just internet banter.

And this likely ain't just a bunch of Mexicans either. So Greg should have no problems with any language barrier.

They will give that raise because they are moving the wages to compete with OD. It ain't all about you. Health care won't be going up either. Again. Needing to compete with OD.

It's not breaking the law to increase compensation to the system. It would be against the law if they offered a massive increase in compensation to those terminals that intended to vote. That would be a bribe. This isn't a bribe. It's 30 cents to those topped out already, and making right on the flub up with the raise this summer. We all should have had one top out the whole time. They get that now.

Who did you verify this with? Do you honestly believe what your saying without verifying it in writing.

I would like to take a break from crying and carrying on;
I appreciate YOU, driver.

It's not breaking the law to increase compensation to the system. It would be against the law if they offered a massive increase in compensation to those terminals that intended to vote. That would be a bribe. This isn't a bribe. It's 30 cents to those topped out already, and making right on the flub up with the raise this summer. We all should have had one top out the whole time. They get that now.

I'll take the raise but the timing of con-ways offering will definitely be in question. After word hit the street of the rise in Texas began they sent out a letter saying they got the raise wrong. This affects terminals that were thinking about going union but hadnt pulled the plug just yet as well. To tell a new guy making $20 that in January you'll now be making over $23 and a guy making $22 he'll be at over $25 per hr is pretty "massive". Instead of waiting 5 yrs to top out, we'll top you out in 3 is pretty "massive" and probably quietens down the majority of DSR's in this timeline at least for now. I'd say Con-way Freight just bought the vast majority of this groups vote and that's a lotta people. They know what they did.

I'll take the raise but the timing of con-ways offering will definitely be in question. After word hit the street of the rise in Texas began they sent out a letter saying they got the raise wrong. To tell a new guy making $20 that in January you'll now be making over $23 and a guy making $22 he'll be at over $25 per hr is pretty "massive". Instead of waiting 5 yrs to top out, we'll top you out in 3 is pretty "massive" and probably quietens down the majority of DSR's in this timeline at least for now. I'd say Con-way Freight just bought the vast majority of this groups vote and that's a lotta people. They know what they did.
You are so right .....That's why the attorneys get paid the big bucks.

Maybe this will be the reason there will be no raise on January 4th. Only 90 days left, we'll see.

You'll get it, after they run the figures of the freight cost increase on your customers.... They have to weigh the odds on how many customers they will lose for short-term, until the rest of the LTL's start increasing theirs...... I've never "not gotten" a raise after they make it public.. Believe me, with what's going on over there right now, egg is the last thing they want on their faces...

I'll take the raise but the timing of con-ways offering will definitely be in question. After word hit the street of the rise in Texas began they sent out a letter saying they got the raise wrong. This affects terminals that were thinking about going union but hadnt pulled the plug just yet as well. To tell a new guy making $20 that in January you'll now be making over $23 and a guy making $22 he'll be at over $25 per hr is pretty "massive". Instead of waiting 5 yrs to top out, we'll top you out in 3 is pretty "massive" and probably quietens down the majority of DSR's in this timeline at least for now. I'd say Con-way Freight just bought the vast majority of this groups vote and that's a lotta people. They know what they did.

Except that in many areas they had already moved to a 3 year top out. And that OD is offering experience pay and sign on bonuses in several markets.

5 years was to long. And making it so that some did three while others had to wait 5 wasn't right.

While some people went to the union others made their voices heard to management. And then a bunch of guys quit.

And worse, that driver is going across the street to strengthen your competition. In this market you cannot survive without drivers.