XPO | Was Mon. Meeting enough

You'll get it, after they run the figures of the freight cost increase on your customers.... They have to weigh the odds on how many customers they will lose for short-term, until the rest of the LTL's start increasing theirs...... I've never "not gotten" a raise after they make it public.. Believe me, with what's going on over there right now, egg is the last thing they want on their faces...

By next summer OD will probably have gotten three raises in the time that we will have gotten one.

I look for us not just to get the raise in January but to get another in June.

Or will be right back to square one.

What a tour Greg is having.. The foliage in New England in autum is just glorious ..
The board and presidents made their own bed a long time ago, their arrogance and stealing has come to pass..they could avoid this if they did the right thing.. Any raise or ability to make more money here MUST go into your deduct able and 401 so if we do the math we are not making what you think you are... More smoke and mirrors

Except that in many areas they had already moved to a 3 year top out. And that OD is offering experience pay and sign on bonuses in several markets.

5 years was to long. And making it so that some did three while others had to wait 5 wasn't right.

There were only 2 or 3 terminals that were moved to 3 year top out in July. Terminals they said were having the toughest time retaining drivers.... Your right, it's too long for that amount of top out but for the right amount it can be done. I think UPS Freight feeder drivers are on a 5year top out but they top out over $37 per hr and average over $80,000 per year.

It was harder to find this one. They misspelled Con-way as CONWAY. Any who. We got more than just internet banter.

And this likely ain't just a bunch of Mexicans either. So Greg should have no problems with any language barrier.
Seems to me he has trouble speaking trucker language. Thats his problem.

As long as I have worked for ConWay,I have never seen give something without taking.Lets see what happens this time!

I think they drew their line in the sand a long time ago on what they feel a driver is worth and what compensation will satisfy the majority... What I feel will happen is what they've been doing ... Listen to the voice, make your head spin off your shoulders with their answer and tell you in the end that maybe conway just isn't for you.. Or maybe your tm is a Napoleon and finds a reason to get rid of the non compliant

By next summer OD will probably have gotten three raises in the time that we will have gotten one.

I look for us not just to get the raise in January but to get another in June.

Or will be right back to square one.

Have another barn organize. They will give you more!!!

I had a pension, where is that now? What about a years worth of vacation being stolen? Why are some employees with 10 years less service making more per hour?

and how does one get time off to go to the Dr. I had an appointment that took 6 months to get in to see this Dr. so I put in for a PTO at sign up time only to be told (with a laugh) it's already taken you got another 6 months to change it. I am number 2 in seniority at the barn.
Could a medical leave of absence have helped in this situation? In our region, if anyone needs time off they go see a doctor to get an MLOA approved.

and how does one get time off to go to the Dr. I had an appointment that took 6 months to get in to see this Dr. so I put in for a PTO at sign up time only to be told (with a laugh) it's already taken you got another 6 months to change it. I am number 2 in seniority at the barn.
your TM is a dick. Call hr.

Go over his/her head.. Call your Regional or Human Resources and let them what's going on.... What a *****..

Where t he hell is that ? he's an ******* . typical management .just take a point or a Dr excuse clears that too. Call in an hr before u start.just saying

Where t he hell is that ? he's an ******* . typical management .just take a point or a Dr excuse clears that too. Call in an hr before u start.just saying

You can do all that but a Dr's note doesn't clear attendance points. I made the mistake of being sick a couple days when the vacation calendar was full. My mistake.

Was told by regional hr that it was policy to hand out attendance points in all situations if vacation calendar was full, no exceptions.
Then your tm is a dick and let it get that far..and your regional is a dick to take that stance... I called hr once on an issue and was directed to regional which sucked because I had to talk to someone I knew had an agenda.. I hate t say it but being backed by a lawyer/business agent/shop steward I would make this subject laughable

I don't think that The meeting on Monday was enough to stop the union like the Crystal Palace was hoping for. I seen it as a slap in the face like many others at our center. It was a joke and a waste of time.Use 60 hours of vacation time and take 40 hours. What the HELL is wrong with these people?

one, two...Teamsters coming for you...

Con-way,just took a rate increase today on their 599 tariff today, increases on some of their assisorial charges. They got it covered, we have senior drivers jumping ship like crazy, I see 14 hour days in my future. Just what I wanted, NOT