Holland | We Are Getting The Largest Raise In Ltl History

Of All the LTL freight companies in History
Not 1 has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (On Day 1)
No it's not Billions more put into an insolvent Pension
Might not be $11 or $12 over the contract
May not even include Ground Hogs Day off but the Largest Raise in LTL History is a step in the right direction to keep over 30000 people employed to support their families
No one is gonna get every single thing we want Right Now but is it worth being at the bottom of somebody's roster having to work a full year to get a week of vacation
Climbing the pay progression scale
Under coworkers our children age in seniority
Many many other points we all can think of
Amen brother 21 years at Holland and I agree I wanted more, but this is far better than starting over. Try and match our benefits. Not a terrible deal. I'm a firm yes. Keep on trucking

Doesn't matter to bull heads.Take a chance with 25,000 families jobs and insurance because of their brainiac speculation.
When the highest levels of our union tell us they predict a closure as early as Memorial Day. They tell us there is not a penny left to give.That means if we get more it will be coming from someone else.
This isn't the company warning us it's our own Union, people.
remember ... the last MOU concession bs from hoffa ... keep voting until its done right ?
then the golden retirement yrc execs got right after ?

Amen brother 21 years at Holland and I agree I wanted more, but this is far better than starting over. Try and match our benefits. Not a terrible deal. I'm a firm yes. Keep on trucking
Amen
Take Care Brother keep on truckin
Only hope for the pension now is to buy more time for the government to do something, we can't fix it with 1 paying in to 4 collecting
We lose YRC we definitely lose the pension all together
Retirees as well

Only a fing moron will take this contract. Your pension will be trampled for 15 years at the end of this deal plus less than a $1 a year raise plus they split your raises so you get less money in the year. Your just a Thursday deposit watcher if you vote yes.

Only a fing moron will take this contract. Your pension will be trampled for 15 years at the end of this deal plus less than a $1 a year raise plus they split your raises so you get less money in the year. Your just a Thursday deposit watcher if you vote yes.
Here's an example of city driver wages presently being paid in Ohio under the YRC Mou (3-31-2015 to 3-31-2019)...

Wages
$22.19 per hour
$887.60 per 40 hour week
$46,155.20 per year

Health & Welfare (Central States H&W TeamCare)
$401.13 per week
$20,858.76 per year

Pension (Central States Pension Class 18)
$106.55 per week
$5540.60 per year

Total Compensation
$72,554.56 per year
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an example of city driver wages presently being paid in Ohio under the ABF NMFA Central Region Local Cartage Agreement (4-1-2018 to 6-30-2023)...

Wages
$25.0942 per hour
$1003.77 per week
$52,196.04 per year

$401.13 per week
$20,858.76 per year

$342.00 per week
$17,784.00 per year

Total Compensation $90,838.80 per year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that these figures are based on a flat 40 hours a week and do not include difference in vacations, etc. Also wages and fringe benefit contribution rates are different across the country under different supplemental agreements and riders with locals and their benefit plans.

Total Compensation Difference Between YRC companies and ABF Freight is $18,284.24 a year or about 20% higher at ABF Freight. This could vary across the country depending on their current wages A quote from the board well stated a scared scab moron

May not even include Ground Hogs Day off but the Largest Raise in LTL History is a step in the right direction to keep over 30000 people employed to support their families
No one is gonna get every single thing we want Right Now but is it worth being at the bottom of somebody's roster having to work a full year to get a week of vacation
Are you serious?? Your not getting a raise! Your barely getting the 15% back over 5yrs which you should have now! Plus crap for the pension! Management got their 15% back a couple years ago! Already sent them my no vote, get off your knees and join me!!

Here's an example of city driver wages presently being paid in Ohio under the YRC Mou (3-31-2015 to 3-31-2019)...

Wages
$22.19 per hour
$887.60 per 40 hour week
$46,155.20 per year

$401.13 per week
$20,858.76 per year

$106.55 per week
$5540.60 per year

Total Compensation
$72,554.56 per year
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an example of city driver wages presently being paid in Ohio under the ABF NMFA Central Region Local Cartage Agreement (4-1-2018 to 6-30-2023)...

Wages
$25.0942 per hour
$1003.77 per week
$52,196.04 per year

$401.13 per week
$20,858.76 per year

$342.00 per week
$17,784.00 per year

Total Compensation $90,838.80 per year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that these figures are based on a flat 40 hours a week and do not include difference in vacations, etc. Also wages and fringe benefit contribution rates are different across the country under different supplemental agreements and riders with locals and their benefit plans.

Total Compensation Difference Between YRC companies and ABF Freight is $18,284.24 a year or about 20% higher at ABF Freight. This could vary across the country depending on their current wages A quote from the board well stated a scared scab moron
Are you serious?? Your not getting a raise! Your barely getting the 15% back over 5yrs which you should have now! Plus crap for the pension! Management got their 15% back a couple years ago! Already sent them my no vote, get off your knees and join me!!

We aren’t ABF.We aren’t UPS We aren’t Fedex.

The bottom line is OUR Union has said it’s the best they can do and keep the company alive.The negotiations have already been extended and in his own words, not a penny more to give.

Even with the billion over 5 years the unions accountants and economic advisory panel said they will have to have 5% more profitable growth annually to support this contract.Thats 25% growth in 5 years.

As you see on our ballot a no vote on the national master is a strike authorization vote .with no additional voting to strike.
Our Union and economic advisory panel have predicted a Memorial Day closure due to revenue losses that will permanently destroy the company.
The losses would be to great to overcome.

If you are prepared for that and think it would be best for you go right ahead and vote no.
Personally I think it would be ignorant.

This guy is a company troll or a suck AZZ!
Its YRC management that's getting the raise!!
http://investors.yrcw.com/static-fi...lbCKEBAeMgibiaYOnz4jKKOjAW8JXxuMLrdGiU#page=1

This guy is a company troll or a suck AZZ!
Its YRC management that's getting the raise!!
http://investors.yrcw.com/static-fi...lbCKEBAeMgibiaYOnz4jKKOjAW8JXxuMLrdGiU#page=1

It’s stock holders, stock ain’t worth :shit:t if company doesn’t make money from the money the lenders (not stock holders) are loaning us for day to day operations.

Some of the major shareholders sit on the board of directors and they do have a say in who runs the company if they aren’t performing.They are protecting their investment in their stock .They can award the CEO with stock bonuses if they choose.Those stock bonuses have nothing to do with our operational money.The lenders could give two :shit:ts about the stock, they want their interest payments.The share holders only care about the company making profit so the value of the company and their stock go up.

The problem is we have people voting that can’t distinguish lenders from shareholders,revenue from profit,ignore facts and come up with their own bs conspiracies and present them as facts ,voting on the future of 30,000 families.

I’m just a truck driver but I ask who are you going to listen to ..
A bunch of uneducated dock workers and truck drivers or
the highest levels of our Union leadership telling you a no vote
will probably close our company down by Memorial Day?

We aren’t ABF.We aren’t UPS We aren’t Fedex.

The bottom line is OUR Union has said it’s the best they can do and keep the company alive.The negotiations have already been extended and in his own words, not a penny more to give.

Even with the billion over 5 years the unions accountants and economic advisory panel said they will have to have 5% more profitable growth annually to support this contract.Thats 25% growth in 5 years.

As you see on our ballot a no vote on the national master is a strike authorization vote .with no additional voting to strike.
Our Union and economic advisory panel have predicted a Memorial Day closure due to revenue losses that will permanently destroy the company.
The losses would be to great to overcome.

If you are prepared for that and think it would be best for you go right ahead and vote no.
Personally I think it would be ignorant.
Money promised over 5 years is a pipe dream. You been here long anuff to know promised money is bullsh*t.

It’s stock holders, stock ain’t worth :shit:t if company doesn’t make money from the money the lenders (not stock holders) are loaning us for day to day operations.

Some of the major shareholders sit on the board of directors and they do have a say in who runs the company if they aren’t performing.They are protecting their investment in their stock .They can award the CEO with stock bonuses if they choose.Those stock bonuses have nothing to do with our operational money.The lenders could give two :shit:ts about the stock, they want their interest payments.The share holders only care about the company making profit so the value of the company and their stock go up.

The problem is we have people voting that can’t distinguish lenders from shareholders,revenue from profit,ignore facts and come up with their own bs conspiracies and present them as facts ,voting on the future of 30,000 families.

I’m just a truck driver but I ask who are you going to listen to ..
A bunch of uneducated dock workers and truck drivers or
the highest levels of our Union leadership telling you a no vote
will probably close our company down by Memorial Day?
The union said that! The company has never said that they would close. Or union announcement was where going to go of of business if we vote it down. The company the YRC FAMILY HAS NEVER SAID THAT!!

Why not the company. The company was the one that warned us back in 2009 why aren't they warning us?

My personal explanation is it’s a double negative.The company doesn’t like saying negative things about itself.We would be much more apt to believe our union.
I do think customers will leave in droves if it gets voted down.I think we will see hefty layoffs within 2 weeks.
Just my speculation though.

I’m thinking like you.Its gonna be hard for them.We will see
( if it passes) after a year of quarterly reports.
We are the new scabs of our industry the only reason we can’t complete is because of yellow Poor management hauling freight that don’t pay ::shit::. Walmart yellow largest account freight 20 plus feet long garbage at roadway we were a 3 to 5 day carrier the freight is inthe system way to long 7 to 14 days and nothing has improved in 12 years u can vote yes but this dysfunctional company will never be able to live up to this contract they be back asking for more concessions it’s going to be a slow death and in the meantime we bring the whole industry down with us

My personal explanation is it’s a double negative.The company doesn’t like saying negative things about itself.We would be much more apt to believe our union.
I do think customers will leave in droves if it gets voted down.I think we will see hefty layoffs within 2 weeks.
Just my speculation though.
We don’t have many customers any more it mostly 3 pls and the ones we do have don’t pay nothing that’s the only reason the freight is on our truck we have the worst rep in the industry even worst than central