Holland | We Are Getting The Largest Raise In Ltl History

My personal explanation is it’s a double negative.The company doesn’t like saying negative things about itself.We would be much more apt to believe our union.
I do think customers will leave in droves if it gets voted down.I think we will see hefty layoffs within 2 weeks.
Just my speculation though.
You are right..and that’s my point.These dire warnings are coming from our union..not the company.
We’re still almost 3 billion in Debt after 12 yrs of working for nothing yellow hasn’t been a trucking company in almost 30 yrs they bought company’s ***** them and closed them to stay in biz it starts in the 80s

My personal explanation is it’s a double negative.The company doesn’t like saying negative things about itself.We would be much more apt to believe our union.
I do think customers will leave in droves if it gets voted down.I think we will see hefty layoffs within 2 weeks.
For every end there're is a new beginning! Wished that I could believe our union
We’re still almost 3 billion in Debt after 12 yrs of working for nothing yellow hasn’t been a trucking company in almost 30 yrs they bought company’s ***** them and closed them to stay in biz it starts in the 80s
Vote no and show the bastards!!!

We don’t have many customers any more it mostly 3 pls and the ones we do have don’t pay nothing that’s the only reason the freight is on our truck we have the worst rep in the industry even worst than central
And if u can’t see that look at ur pay check and compare to any one else in the industry

How can abf with 9000 employees pay what it does and we have 7 companies and still can’t mske money

We aren’t ABF.We aren’t UPS We aren’t Fedex.

The bottom line is OUR Union has said it’s the best they can do and keep the company alive.The negotiations have already been extended and in his own words, not a penny more to give.

Even with the billion over 5 years the unions accountants and economic advisory panel said they will have to have 5% more profitable growth annually to support this contract.Thats 25% growth in 5 years.

As you see on our ballot a no vote on the national master is a strike authorization vote .with no additional voting to strike.
Our Union and economic advisory panel have predicted a Memorial Day closure due to revenue losses that will permanently destroy the company.
The losses would be to great to overcome.

If you are prepared for that and think it would be best for you go right ahead and vote no.
Personally I think it would be ignorant.
Although Mr. Zollars insisted that, for now, Roadway and Yellow sales forces would continue to bid against each other for customers, he did not insist that practice would continue forever. Wtf Take money from one pocket loose some put it in the other no wonder we're bankrupt https://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/09/business/no-2-in-trucking-yellow-will-buy-no-1-roadway.html gotta love yellow

And u think this company has a future

For every end there're is a new beginning! Wished that I could believe our union

Yes we all will not miss a pay check if u have a heartbeat the freight is going somewhere and they need us all

Not as easy as you think.When C.F closed the main ones that took us were Union. Yellow ,Roadway, ABF and Holland.
The non union aren’t going to welcome a bunch of Teamsters that voted themselves out of a job with open arms.
The accounts will be cherrypicked,they will operate at full capacity and half of the x teamsters will be fighting for scraps at a :shit:t job.
Most of them down here work 4 days per week 3 months out of the year.
I honestly would have been gone a long time ago if I felt like you do.Life is too short to be miserable.
This job has provided a respectable living for me and everyone I know.
From where I stand that grass on the other side is only greener because it’s sitting on a septic tank.

How can abf with 9000 employees pay what it does and we have 7 companies and still can’t mske money

There are only 3 companies that concern us.Only 3 that are voting on a contract.Only 3 that are summed up in the quarterly results.
Holland, New Penn and YRC FREIGHT.

Where are you coming up with 3 billion in debt.
That’s not true.

Not as easy as you think.When C.F closed the main ones that took us were Union. Yellow ,Roadway, ABF and Holland.
The non union aren’t going to welcome a bunch of Teamsters that voted themselves out of a job with open arms.
The accounts will be cherrypicked,they will operate at full capacity and half of the x teamsters will be fighting for scraps at a :shit:t job.
Most of them down here work 4 days per week 3 months out of the year.
I honestly would have been gone a long time ago if I felt like you do.Life is too short to be miserable.
This job has provided a respectable living for me and everyone I know.
From where I stand that grass on the other side is only greener because it’s sitting on a septic tank.
Are u real look at what we’re hiring the living dead anyone with a heart beat times are different there are no drivers anymore x amount of freight equals X amount of drivers we will follow the work we are the scabs of the industry and only a matter of time till this company closes

We are the new scabs of our industry the only reason we can’t complete is because of yellow Poor management hauling freight that don’t pay :::shit:::. Walmart yellow largest account freight 20 plus feet long garbage at roadway we were a 3 to 5 day carrier the freight is inthe system way to long 7 to 14 days and nothing has improved in 12 years u can vote yes but this dysfunctional company will never be able to live up to this contract they be back asking for more concessions it’s going to be a slow death and in the meantime we bring the whole industry down with us

The guys working non union jobs aren’t scabs.They are people working jobs to provide for their families.The worst part about our job is the negativity that permeates into our skin from thankless people who aren’t man enough to leave something they claim to hate.Especially when they claim there is so much better out there.

There are only 3 companies that concern us.Only 3 that are voting on a contract.Only 3 that are summed up in the quarterly results.
Holland, New Penn and YRC FREIGHT.
Ya but we are 7 companies and we still can’t complete or pay equal wages of one that only has 9000 employees we suck Dysfunctional

The guys working non union jobs aren’t scabs.They are people working jobs to provide for their families.The worst part about our job is the negativity that permeates into our skin from thankless people who aren’t man enough to leave something they claim to hate.Especially when they claim there is so much better out there.