New Penn | What happened to our union ?

Fire up another tax cut for the wealthy.
Tax cuts are for tax payers. The bottom 40% pay nothing in taxes and get no tax cuts.
The top 5% pay 58% of the income taxes. Therefore, the top 5% gets most of the tax cuts
BTW: before you start the "tax the rich" nonsense, you should know that you are in the top 10% of earners if your HOUSEHOLD income is $128,000 a year.

Inflation that’s out of control hurts Teamsters members too, and last I checked most of them had gas powered vehicles too. Imagine if you will, a v.p. selected who had less than 1% and dropped out of the Democratic primaries because of it.

Sure they were elected. With 81 million votes.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tax cuts are for tax payers. The bottom 40% pay nothing in taxes and get no tax cuts.
The top 5% pay 58% of the income taxes. Therefore, the top 5% gets most of the tax cuts
BTW: before you start the "tax the rich" nonsense, you should know that you are in the top 10% of earners if your HOUSEHOLD income is $128,000 a year.
I love the way you frame that.....the top 5% are billionaires and multimillionaires....the 10th percentile is $128,000 household income....yeah we are in the same neighborhood...... just the other day Buffet, Bezos, and Musk were over to the house for tea and crumpets and we were discussing this very thing....

I love the way you frame that.....the top 5% are billionaires and multimillionaires....the 10th percentile is $128,000 household income....yeah we are in the same neighborhood...... just the other day Buffet, Bezos, and Musk were over to the house for tea and crumpets and we were discussing this very thing....
By nature, humans are very jealous of others success. Rich means anyone with more than me. Is the ABF linehaul driver linehaul in the "same neighborhood" as the guy who puts tires on his car, or the cashier at Dollar General? It's like a driver being a working guy but the 70 hour a week CEO is not. How many families do Bezos, Musk and Buffet support? How many jobs have they created?

By nature, humans are very jealous of others success. Rich means anyone with more than me. Is the ABF linehaul driver linehaul in the "same neighborhood" as the guy who puts tires on his car, or the cashier at Dollar General? It's like a driver being a working guy but the 70 hour a week CEO is not. How many families do Bezos, Musk and Buffet support? How many jobs have they created?
Once again not one bit jealous.....you are disingenuous to put the top 5% in with people like the rest of us on here.....yeah the guy putting tires on my car or the cashier at the store are much more like me, than me like a billionaire....

Once again not one bit jealous.....you are disingenuous to put the top 5% in with people like the rest of us on here.....yeah the guy putting tires on my car or the cashier at the store are much more like me, than me like a billionaire....
I will concede that the tax system is very unfair, especially to the W-2 wage earner. In my family, there is a co-owner of a multi-national family business. His salary is $50,000 a year. At years end, he and his brother are paid dividends from the family corporation. The dividend tax rate is only 20%. The tax code is written by Congress. It's not wrong to pay as little as legally possible. In fact, it is stupid to pay more than required.

It was always a sham. It just looked better for the members years ago.
They had you worrying about trivial things like a supervisor on a fork lift while they robbed you blind.

Thank heavens you fell for it..
The union did not sham me. There are certainly things that need improved upon, but for $60 a month in dues, I received health benefits at no cost. I am currently collecting a nice pension. And the union was there to make sure rules were followed. I was not expected to drive unsafe equipment, my seniority was protected, the list goes on. I am very thankful for the union job I had. Go work for a non union company, you will know what a sham is.