FedEx Freight | What is your main reason to vote in a union at FedEx Freight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred Smith said:
FedEx is not anti-union in any way. The Teamsters are in the business of trying to represent people and collecting dues from them. They've been trying to represent FedEx employees for 35 years. The Teamsters have not had success here not because we're doing anything that's anti-Teamster but because we're doing things that are very pro-employee.

Yes, old quote and like FedUpman... said "My how times have changed..." Wow!

Also anti employee for sure. Like your ground division don't pay social security no workman comp. Fred laughing at you all the way to the bank.

rW0MhbN.jpg

I see where ground is in the same boat. Together. .united..I hope we keep it alive and apreading. I also want to congratulate con way. They too are in the same boat. Their first terminal is Laredo to petition for themselves affecting their Mexican shipments. Best of luck to them as well.

I see where ground is in the same boat. Together. .united..I hope we keep it alive and apreading. I also want to congratulate con way. They too are in the same boat. Their first terminal is Laredo to petition for themselves affecting their Mexican shipments. Best of luck to them as well.

Relly? Conway too? Wow!, Nice...

Another reason? Remember the quarterly bonus? Based on OS&D, Safety,produtivity?The one used (promised) to offset the dismal raise in the year it was implemented? Well, not only was it manipulated to the point we did not qualify for payouts, (I found out recently) it was officially canceled/discontinued, leaving only the annual (profit based) portion remaining. No fanfare. No official announcement that anyone I know received. Nothing. Does this not bother anyone?

Promises like that could not be broken, with a negotiated contract.

Where to begin, job security does not exist anymore. Those unions do nobody any favors, all they want is your money like everyone else. If you are unhappy where you are LEAVE, at any time and go find the perfect job that does not exist. The only reason senior drivers want it is to screw lower drivers even more.A union would be the end of this company sooooo. go ahead morons i'd love nothing more than to see Fed Up fail. In the meantime YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. enjoy the younin meetins. The pinky rings are kissin your butts now so enjoy it while it lasts, if it gets voted in they won't give you the time of day.

I guess you didn't read smokestacks post. this is for why you want the union not for someone to come in here and talk smack.get lost if that's all you can do is talk in anger.

my spider senses tell me that ex396 wishes he was still with fedex so he could vote yes with us and actually have a pension plan and ins. he could live with.but now he's lost without a cause.

my spider senses tell me that ex396 wishes he was still with fedex so he could vote yes with us and actually have a pension plan and ins. he could live with.but now he's lost without a cause.

Hey Einstein, it's "spidey senses" and for the 578,496th time I have never been employed by FedEx.

I have a cause, and it's a good one at that.

Hey Einstein, it's "spidey senses" and for the 578,496th time I have never been employed by FedEx.

I have a cause, and it's a good one at that.

Your condescending attitude is why you're terrible at making your point. If I was as smart as you think you are I think I could figure that out.

Truckdriver79, my condescending attitude is always in response to some jack-hole throwing barbs my way, instead of debating my post.

I am terrible at making my point because my written communication skills leave a bit to be desired. My limitations include not being versatile enough to speak in terms that others will understand. There's also that bit about "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still".

Have a wonderful evening there sunshine.

Truckdriver79, my condescending attitude is always in response to some jack-hole throwing barbs my way, instead of debating my post.

I am terrible at making my point because my written communication skills leave a bit to be desired. My limitations include not being versatile enough to speak in terms that others will understand. There's also that bit about "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still".

You just quoted Dale Carnegie, that's a good one I Told you you're a book smart guy

Arrogant people are exactly the sort of people who are destined to have one year's experience 20 times rather than 20 years' worth of experience.

Im thinking its time for match com....Grow up....

Status
Not open for further replies.