What Makes The Best Trucker?

DFkJdzU.jpg

I am terrific and also smart, I found this plaque on ebay for $2, I tell everyone I did the driving
If I broke a mirror, told them it was stolen by a Big R Driver.
Your real name is purple stripe?

DFkJdzU.jpg

I am terrific and also smart, I found this plaque on ebay for $2, I tell everyone I did the driving
If I broke a mirror, told them it was stolen by a Big R Driver.
My first million was accomplished in December of 2000,without losing a mirror. The second million got a little tougher, but finished that in 2014. The last 800,000 though, has been mostly downhill.

My first million was accomplished in December of 2000,without losing a mirror. The second million got a little tougher, but finished that in 2014. The last 800,000 though, has been mostly downhill.
Just keep up your outstanding level of professional driver safety out there on the road, the last thing any of us would want to see is you getting critically injured and ending up like this.
10763929-assorted-fruits-and-vegetables-in-brown-grocery-bag-isolated-over-white-background.jpg

XdBHQib.jpg

Safety first man, always, being just totally gone or ending up a vegetable the rest of your life is no way to finish a brilliant career in the transportation field of mirror less driving.
Ran through rain last night. Had to put truck in reverse, stand on top step steering to see. Only casualty was what you see. Always carry a few extra bags in my brief case.
BTW. Geena said park a block away from the bar tonight and use the alley door.

Coasting don't count, Fla miles with all those mountains are a lot tougher.

I've stepped in a LOT OF PUDDLES, while I AVOIDED DITCHES & TRENCHES!
If ya had some REAL WATERPROOF BOOTS (Check out IRISH SETTER by RED WING [i get no money for referring]), yer little feet wouldn't get wet. BOOTS IN WINTER=AMAZING! Extra underwear? Wet Flatulence? Give a go at Adult Diapers (like 45), change at home. How about at least a 1000 Lumen "flash" Light helps avoid "wet ground surprises". Think Forward, don't be shy.
Monkey See, Monkey Do, Monkey No Step In Monkey Poo.

Ain't bin a "Roundy Rounder" (originally for a circular [dirt, nascar, etc.] race car driver--from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry) but could be for a certain type of City Driver.

Those fancy boots make my feet sweat worse than stepping in a puddle. I ain't paying all that money for wet feet.

I have been stuck out over night before. A clean pair of under wear. Simple and easy.

I got a good flash light. Most times it's a result of my thoughts wandering than anything else.

What I keep in my bag ain't hurting you. You can go ahead and carry whatever you want too.

Look Sleepy (or is it Dopey), no Sun = NO Solar Power.

Yeah. Did you read what you wrote ? Then what I did ?

Later in the year as the sun is up longer the morons that can't roll without their brights on diminishes. It's not because they disappeared. It's because they only run when it's daylight. And if you look. Even on a sunny day. They got them high beams on. Just in case.

Those fancy boots make my feet sweat worse than stepping in a puddle. I ain't paying all that money for wet feet.
I don't suffer "wet feet" in Insulated/Waterproof Boots. Socks last 2 days even in summer (even though I have more Boot socks than I can wear in a Month).
Foot Powder helps decrease or eliminate sweaty/stanky feet.
Cost of MY Boots outweigh cost of replacing cheap wal-mart shoes/boots.
1st pair, Red Wing Irish Setters 600 gram Thinsulate, just under $200.00 in 2018.
2nd pair, Red Wing "Logger Boots", 200 Grams Thinsulate, just over $300.00 in 2019.
Red Wing Shoes/Boots Made In China, but so what, they're WARM in Winter, Cool in Summer, like Sheepskin Seat Covers.

I have been stuck out over night before. A clean pair of under wear. Simple and easy.
City Driver stuck overnight?? Must be a s-l-o-w driver or a long chatterer/story teller.

I got a good flash light. Most times it's a result of my thoughts wandering than anything else.
Should have a backup light (or extra batteries) in case the "good light" fails.

What I keep in my bag ain't hurting you. You can go ahead and carry whatever you want too.
Correct.

You're a funny dude or dudette.
CHEERS!!

I don't suffer "wet feet" in Insulated/Waterproof Boots. Socks last 2 days even in summer (even though I have more Boot socks than I can wear in a Month).
1st pair, Red Wing Irish Setters 600 gram Thinsulate, just under $200.00 in 2018.
2nd pair, Red Wing "Logger Boots", 200 Grams Thinsulate, just over $300.00 in 2019.
Red Wing Shoes/Boots Made In China, but so what, they're WARM in Winter, Cool in Summer, like Sheepskin Seat Covers.

City Driver stuck overnight?? Must be a s-l-o-w driver or a long chatterer/story teller.

Correct.

CHEERS!!

As a line driver, I never ran a trip without an extra change of clothes.
Before we had ACs, going to Greensboro one night I hit a hawk or owl with my mirror.
I was covered with blood, guts and crap, after cleaning up in Gnsbro, it was nice to have a clean shirt to go back to Charl.
I never wore heavy boots, loafers were more comfortable.
And "NO, BRG, it didn't break my mirror and didn't need to change drawers"

As a line driver, I never ran a trip without an extra change of clothes.
Before we had ACs, going to Greensboro one night I hit a hawk or owl with my mirror.
I was covered with blood, guts and crap, after cleaning up in Gnsbro, it was nice to have a clean shirt to go back to Charl.
I never wore heavy boots, loafers were more comfortable.
And "NO, BRG, it didn't break my mirror and didn't need to change drawers"
I was going to ask,too. Am guessing the hawk won’t have the guts to fly into a mirror again.

Correct.

CHEERS!!

Well. I got stuck out running line haul. Not a fan.

Got locked inside a customers gate once. But they sent a driver by to pick me up. So I slept at home that night. Only the truck stayed there.

I'm a dude most days. But the wife will tell you I am a big baby betch. Especially, if I don't get dinner.

I was going to ask,too. Am guessing the hawk won’t have the guts to fly into a mirror again.

Had a guy I ran with catch a goose with the windshield in the middle of the night. It didn't completely come all the way through. But enough did. Pretty gross.

Last edited:
They gave me this nickname because it is a nod to my behaviors holding the forklift wheel. I am Dale Earnhardt on the dock. Rubbing is racing. And I will sure as :::shit::: run into you if you don't get the hell out of my way. And it wouldn't be uncommon while out there running to Indianapolis to be " restrictor plate " racing and doing 30 mile " passes ". But, we are older now. And we don't run line haul or work the dock. So....

We had a hour and a half video this year. And it was accompanied by HR explaining it segment by segment. With interactive quizzes following each completed segment. After hearing all this nonsense. It makes complete and total sense to me why young people are running around shooting the :::shit::: out of everybody. It actually bothers me now that it doesn't happen more often.

It's obviously not a course. Clearly it is a lecture. Yearly installments. And no homework. They pay me to sit through their hub bub. And they can tell me whatever they want for as long as they want. So long as I am on the clock.

I attended in my assigned uniform. Looking like a truck driver. However, if given the opportunity. I would have showed up in the nude. As God put me on this earth. In my most natural and purest state of being.
Be careful with that rubbing.