What Makes The Best Trucker?

Some Places install such Racks without adequate SECURING (and often WITH adequate SECURING), then OVERLOADING.
Looks like the product(s) were all similar, so, in theory, they all weighed the same which assisted the collapse.
Too many companies interested in STOCKING and not in PHYSICS of Gravity.
- - - - - -
The only (seemingly) other person TRAPPED was near the bottom of Video in Yellow shirt on viewer Right.
The "lift" operator was well BURIED or maybe just died by his/her own action.
Interesting that 3 rows to right (left of people in video) collapsed yet most of the one row on the left with the operator and Lift Truck that started collapse, remained standing.

If I am at cruise on the highway and watching the people around me, if ONE starts to go loco, lose control, go wild or pull a insurance scam, Im already mentally running down the decision making and pick a action.

One rule in school. If you might miss them by this much, run a little paint on anyway. Might cost you a wheelnut cover or three.

Thats my forte If a problem is pending and there is time to resolve it before people get hurt or killed so be it. Your last day on earth might start off so ordinary.

I am not a corporate ideal driver. Nor am I a poster boy. Ive been too damaged by the necessary things when either myself or someone or several get into a position where death is a possibility.

Its not so much the perfect driver. But rather a good company with a minimum of decorated corporate suit culture.

If I am at cruise on the highway and watching the people around me, if ONE starts to go loco, lose control, go wild or pull a insurance scam, Im already mentally running down the decision making and pick a action.

One rule in school. If you might miss them by this much, run a little paint on anyway. Might cost you a wheelnut cover or three.

Thats my forte If a problem is pending and there is time to resolve it before people get hurt or killed so be it. Your last day on earth might start off so ordinary.

I am not a corporate ideal driver. Nor am I a poster boy. Ive been too damaged by the necessary things when either myself or someone or several get into a position where death is a possibility.

Its not so much the perfect driver. But rather a good company with a minimum of decorated corporate suit culture.
WHAT?? :idunno:

I was and still am the best driver around.
Truck driving schools were not around when I came along, they were invented to make drivers good as me, so far, very few have succeeded and they can't speak fluent Moldovanian.
How many people can say they have driven down a river,like my partner,and I?

Driven what type Vehicle?

7wP0Jfg.jpg

Speaking of "Fish smell", regarding those ALL NUDE restaurants, it was suggested some years gone to NOT order any listed menu "fish" items :rolleyesz:. Such was of the Chatter Box info......