XPO | What options can We suggest?

XCW is XDE shortest run. You can run everywhere 5 nights a week out of XDE except XCW. Why? At the most it's only @ 120 miles away.

401 k

I would put my money (what is left of it) on salaried employees taking a pay cut, and everyone having 401K match suspended...similar to FedEx...
If that were to occur, would that make you all feel better..??
i agree with you that on the 401 as fed-ex did we seem to mirror their co. and vice-versa. they may also increase our medical as is fed-ex ,they pay higher.i heard they cant lower our wages because there are 12 states that say you cant??(dont know about that),without a vote.:popcorn: ill be here all day eating and waiting.

Only reason central boys get there uniforms cleaned is they can't figure out how to do it plus they work those long 12 hour days.I don't feel sorry for you a bit,try working a 14 hour day 5 days a week.

Do you think there is any chance of them doing that without being made to do so?

Well, that would have to be worked out with a very profitable insurance company, so I would say the odds are stacked against it..They need your premium to pay for the folks who are chronic..

It's like your auto insurance...you may have gone the past 30 years without a problem, but you are helping to pay for those that can't stay out of trouble..

Only reason central boys get there uniforms cleaned is they can't figure out how to do it plus they work those long 12 hour days.I don't feel sorry for you a bit,try working a 14 hour day 5 days a week.

Efficiency and expertise has its rewards.

Rat :loser:

One sure way to cut that gate time down to 30 minutes is to change company policy to HOOK TIME IS ONLY 30 MINUTES ANYTIME AFTER THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN A.K.A. NO PAY!:nutkick:

I can see that coming...flat rate for hooking unless otherwise documented.

Rat :loser:

Nice intelligent first post.

Yep!!...a real head turner...setting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one.

As for you...quit screwing around at get to work!!!...You have 14 hours to put in (so you can relate) and have already lost an hour with the time change!:chairshot:

GET MOVING!!!...:moon2:

Rat :biglaugh:

Well, that would have to be worked out with a very profitable insurance company, so I would say the odds are stacked against it..They need your premium to pay for the folks who are chronic..

It's like your auto insurance...you may have gone the past 30 years without a problem, but you are helping to pay for those that can't stay out of trouble..

You mean like AIG, the auto industry and the banks.:clap: