TForce | whats the deal at ups freight

Apo, the lack of UPSF promo stock is a good indication that the company is taking that money and putting it towards our raises instead. Heck for Christmas we're getting a cornish hen!! What more could you ask for? :hysterical: All kidding aside, tomorrow we are having a wage and benefit meeting. I'll post the figures when I get home.

I am all excited.....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Apo, the lack of UPSF promo stock is a good indication that the company is taking that money and putting it towards our raises instead. Heck for Christmas we're getting a cornish hen!! What more could you ask for? :hysterical: All kidding aside, tomorrow we are having a wage and benefit meeting. I'll post the figures when I get home.

0.50 per hour, 1.25 cpm 3-paid sick days short term after 3 days. up to 3 days paid back at full hourly rate if not used. Still keep one personal floating day.

0.50 per hour, 1.25 cpm 3-paid sick days short term after 3 days. up to 3 days paid back at full hourly rate if not used. Still keep one personal floating day.

std after 3 day's yes, but you will not recieve your first check until 4-6 week's has passed ,and you can take that too the bank...... ask your TM. it has happened to a couple of our guy's who are presently on std. They were told by the INS. company handeling the STD.

Do we have to have a Doctors note to get to use them.....And is there going to be a little extra for the MC fellers? I work at a small terminal with a TM that could careless if line-haul even exists.......Ironic, huh? My point is we have no meetings or never hear a word about what is going on. Get alittle info in SLC, when I'm awake enough to remember to ask.....

Maybe you should call human resourses to get any new news if your not getting anything from your TM greezy trucker.
I also am in a very small terminal in our northeast region.
My TM is almost paranoid about making sure we are all very much informed on anything new at UPS Freight.
We used to just have monthly safety meetings when we were the old Overnite.
But now that theres so many changes we have a lot more short informational meetings so he can keep us updated.
I don't mean for you to get your TM in a jam,for calling H.R.,but you,and your co-workers need to be brought up to speed even if you are the very smallest terminal,after all you are still part of UPS Freight.

Maybe you should call human resourses to get any new news if your not getting anything from your TM greezy trucker.
My TM is almost paranoid about making sure we are all very much informed on anything new at UPS Freight.
But now that theres so many changes we have a lot more short informational meetings so he can keep us updated.
I don't mean for you to get your TM in a jam,for calling H.R.,but you,and your co-workers need to be brought up to speed even if you are the very smallest terminal,after all you are still part of UPS Freight.

I agree, From what I understand there is not much communication @ MC too begin with.Then again there was'nt much more at "O".

I agree, From what I understand there is not much communication @ MC too begin with.Then again there was'nt much more at "O".

Actually at MC it wasn't bad, we knew who to talk to and where to get things done. But when the change all started no one knew who to talk to or anything. Just a lack of planning and what it was really going to take for people to feel comfy....

Actualy though I get a lot of info off these truckingboards.
sometimes I learn something before my TM.
It doesn't make him happy knowing I spend so much time on this message board.
But thats life,what I do on my own time is my business.
I know we can't believe all the posts that are posted.
sometimes we've got to weed out the good from the shaddy,but for the most part these truckingboards are a pretty good source of whats going on system wide.

Actualy though I get a lot of info off these truckingboards.
sometimes I learn something before my TM.
It doesn't make him happy knowing I spend so much time on this message board.
But thats life,what I do on my own time is my business.
I know we can't believe all the posts that are posted.
sometimes we've got to weed out the good from the shaddy,but for the most part these truckingboards are a pretty good source of whats going on system wide.

That's in thanks to the members of this board. We have a great crew here.

Actually at MC it wasn't bad, we knew who to talk to and where to get things done. But when the change all started no one knew who to talk to or anything. Just a lack of planning and what it was really going to take for people to feel comfy....

Well we are starting to see the same over the past year with "O". It's actually worse.

Yea but this to has met less than desirable results.....Thanks for celling we will get back to you!!!!!!

Either they really don't know who to call or their afraid of getting there hands slapped for asking or suggesting a differing opinion.....

We are starting too see just that, with new hires inparticular ,unfortunatly there are those of us that would rather keep the fire going and are very opinionated.

I wonder how much we will get per day after the short term kicks in. Have any ideas.

Do you draw it without a break in in sick leave pay?

I wonder how much we will get per day after the short term kicks in. Have any ideas.

Do you draw it without a break in in sick leave pay?

The way it was quoted too me skeeter is you get your 3 sick days first, then your short term will kick in but you have a four to six week wait period before recieving anything minus taxes and ss. And I think it is a lump sum check for those four too six week's but I will have to verify that.

The way it was quoted too me skeeter is you get your 3 sick days first, then your short term will kick in but you have a four to six week wait period before recieving anything minus taxes and ss. And I think it is a lump sum check for those four too six week's but I will have to verify that.

I guess I better get use to calling webidiot brother. Because if it comes to a vote I'm voting yes and I don't care who knows it.

Enough is Enough...

I guess I better get use to calling webidiot brother. Because if it comes to a vote I'm voting yes and I don't care who knows it.

Enough is Enough...

Well I am going to faint now!!!! And the First part of your statement is going a bit too far isnt it?:knockout: