TForce | whats the deal at ups freight

Well, Maybe so but UPS could of done a lot better than they are doing when it comes to delay, sick leave, and time and a half.:1036316054:

You now something skeeter and I think you can agree this is a sad state of affairs in comparison too the company I worked for before the buyout.:1036316054:

I'll ask you all one more time.
Can't you hear the birds singing?

I've been hearing them,ever since the company wide meeting last week.
Listen now I know you can hear them as well.

CHEAP,CHEAP,CHEAP!!!!!!!

See that I knew all of my UPS Freight co-workers could hear them.

Accelerator said,

You now something skeeter and I think you can agree this is a sad state of affairs in comparison too the company I worked for before the buyout.

Isn't that the TRUTH!! I never thought in a million years I would ever say it, but I miss OVERNITE. I think I might be sick.

Equalizer

Accelerator said,

Isn't that the TRUTH!! I never thought in a million years I would ever say it, but I miss OVERNITE. I think I might be sick.

Equalizer

Thats OK you will puke and heal and it will still be the same poopy just a different day in paradise.

And Skeeter I know for a fact now you either have a drug problem or you have completely lost your mind!!!! Or is this just a ploy to get everyone all excited just so you can let us all flap in the wind and then just crush our hopes and dreams? And it is like I said we don't work for the same companies and UPS is ruthless....Without the middle man (union) we will be ran in the ground and another monkey will eagerly jump in the seat....

Accelerator said,

Equalizer

Believe me if it was still "O" you would not hear or see me type anything remotley close to what I am singing or typing now!!!!