XPO | Where do I start?

Yep, Professor Labriestein sits in his fancy office (have any of you actually been in there?) and stirs magic potions designed to screw as many drivers as he can...It's his sole purpose in this life..."Let me see who I can make totally miserable today..."

:hide: Box, you are up and around exceptionally early for a Saturday! :smilie_132:

Yep, Professor Labriestein sits in his fancy office (have any of you actually been in there?) and stirs magic potions designed to screw as many drivers as he can...It's his sole purpose in this life..."Let me see who I can make totally miserable today..."

He's not smart enough to deserve "professor" and what about the "stein" thing...Your not anti-semitic, are you? Or was that a funny reference to Albert Einstien?

He's not smart enough to deserve "professor" and what about the "stein" thing...Your not anti-semitic, are you? Or was that a funny reference to Albert Einstien?

I was going for a more "Frankenstein" typ reference there...guess I need to work on that..

I am not paranoid. Just because there are people out to get me, doesn't mean I am paranoid. I got 65 or so drivers at my place, just waiting for me to mess up, or die.........that's not paranoid, is it?
:holysheep:

I am not paranoid. Just because there are people out to get me, doesn't mean I am paranoid. I got 65 or so drivers at my place, just waiting for me to mess up, or die.........that's not paranoid, is it?

Not at all.

You got where you are because you don't mess up...Dying is just one of those things that happens when it happens...the 65 are just going to have to be patient..