XPO | Where do I start?

You know.......it took almost my entire last working nerve to figure out LMAO, and almost a week to do so......

ROTFLMAO??????

I don't have enough time before I retire......
:biglaugh:

C'mon driver ya gotta pick up the pace a little...

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A@s Off! :duh:

Geez...!!:tongue0015:

Rat :loser:

Yeah, a texting dictionary...that's what I need...I have 11 nieces between the ages of 12 and 23...I might actually be able to have a conversation with them now...

OMG..!!!

They'll love you for this. You'll be the hippest man alive in their eyes.:biglaugh:

Yeah, a texting dictionary...that's what I need...I have 11 nieces between the ages of 12 and 23...I might actually be able to have a conversation with them now...

OMG..!!!

They will wonder how you broke their code.

OMG..!!!

My daughter is almost 17, she quit texting me a few months ago, mostly because I never anwsered her back........entirely because I never understood a thing she was saying and didn't want to look as stupid as I felt, so I just ignored them........"Text message? Why no, I didn't get any text message, you must have sent it to the wrong person...."

Oh.....thanks for the interpretation on the other one, I would never have figured that out....

Snow...8+ inches here and still snowing. Winter storm watch till 1pm....wind blowing to further add to the fun...

I hate winter!!!...:17::17:

PS...are we cool? Forgiven? :tapedshut:

Very cool brother!

But I don't hate winter. Howeve I will, no doubt, tire of it in a few weeks; About the time I land in Fla. I've got a new foot here and it looks to taper off in about 6 hours.

Am still in the "Bring It On" winter mode.

Very cool brother!

But I don't hate winter. Howeve I will, no doubt, tire of it in a few weeks; About the time I land in Fla. I've got a new foot here and it looks to taper off in about 6 hours.

Am still in the "Bring It On" winter mode.

Florida??!!!

You're killin' me!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I should have such problems...if only...!!!

So when is management going to come on these boards and listen to what we have to say??? Or is that a pipe dream?

So when is management going to come on these boards and listen to what we have to say??? Or is that a pipe dream?

Probably here or some designated @ss kisser is here to report to them...

'Listening' is a whole lot different from just hearing (spying) on what is said on this (or other) forums...

To listen you have to care...

Pretty much self explanantory...

Probably here or some designated @ss kisser is here to report to them...

'Listening' is a whole lot different from just hearing (spying) on what is said on this (or other) forums...

To listen you have to care...

Pretty much self explanantory...

Oh so very true.

i agree with yall i am a con-way driver this company ain't like it use to be the ceos sits back in their fancy office and think of ways to do the drivers in and we are the ones doing the work making $$$$$$ for them.

Yep, Professor Labriestein sits in his fancy office (have any of you actually been in there?) and stirs magic potions designed to screw as many drivers as he can...It's his sole purpose in this life..."Let me see who I can make totally miserable today..."