XPO | Where do we use LCV's?

:hide: Jake, I pulled a set of triples once. It was a Saturday morning, just got back from my l/h run. Just for fun, I hooked a pup to my back box and drove around the yard. On my second trip around, guess who shows up? Who else? My TM, who almost never showed his face on Saturday!
He got out of his car, shook his head in disbelief, and went about his business. That was my only experience with trips.:smilie_132:

That is a classic. That would be something I would do and get caught in the same way. At my first barn someone hooked 3 together and the TM thought it was funny. Asked him how far he thought he could get before being stopped.

No, there is more shame in sitting back and criticizing what you know nothing about, and for you these days, that is just about everything...You like to come off philisophical and articulate, but you never offer up solutions, just more of the same tired critique...
Try making a difference...I understand the pressure that is involved with doing that...you may even live through it..

ON a POSITIVE note :

Some leaders and those that are in positions to
institute change or policy , are often times able to SEE and UTILIZE a " CRITIQUE " to their own benefit or the possible benefit of ALL .

ON a REALISTIC note :

Some are unable SEE the possible " solutions " even if they are clearly stated with documentation and pictures attached.

ON a PHILISOPHICAL note :

It may be far easier to take a popular stand
point or position than an opposing one . I.E. ,
the founders of this at one time great nation , the founder of this at one time great company .

Just4Thought

Thank You

yea all those gravy train drivers out of xay ,pull those triples out of xay to xcw , and make the larg dollars at country club coldwater . ooo yea !!!!

big trucks big bucks big time drivers.we do three times the work so they figured we should pull three trailers. " xay making icp happen" "not laid off thank an xay driver"

big trucks big bucks big time drivers.we do three times the work so they figured we should pull three trailers. " xay making icp happen" "not laid off thank an xay driver"

Never ceases to amaze me that XAY can be two hours late on a 90 mile daylight triples turn - on Monday's.

ON a POSITIVE note :

Some leaders and those that are in positions to
institute change or policy , are often times able to SEE and UTILIZE a " CRITIQUE " to their own benefit or the possible benefit of ALL .

ON a REALISTIC note :

Some are unable SEE the possible " solutions " even if they are clearly stated with documentation and pictures attached.

ON a PHILISOPHICAL note :

It may be far easier to take a popular stand
point or position than an opposing one . I.E. ,
the founders of this at one time great nation , the founder of this at one time great company .

Just4Thought

Thank You

I agree with your post, with an addendum

Taking an opposing position is fine, and it's offering brings about good debate...Taking an opposing position to everything begins to remove credibility from the opposer..

In it's simplest terms...."It ain't all bad"....

I agree with your post, with an addendum

Taking an opposing position is fine, and it's offering brings about good debate...Taking an opposing position to everything begins to remove credibility from the opposer..

In it's simplest terms...."It ain't all bad"....

Thank you .

I agree " it ain't ALL bad " .

I am sorry I do not have the time to post to
" EVERYTHING " on the boards here .
Perhaps if I did have the time I could then ,
" sing with the choir " , so to speak .

Albeit I must admit that I may be at a loss if
I do not understand the referance to ones " credibility " regarding opposing or supporting any given topic(s) .

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/credibility

Just4Thought