XPO | whine-haul

I assume snafu is male, but it doesn`t matter. Where do you plan on going when they close the terminal with no freight?

My terminal is doing very well because of people with possitive attitudes and hard work. It starts every day with me giving 110%, tyr it sometime, you will be surprised. and yes you are right i am male, do you have a problem with that?

My terminal is doing very well because of people with possitive attitudes and hard work. It starts every day with me giving 110%, tyr it sometime, you will be surprised. and yes you are right i am male, do you have a problem with that?
I won't give a %110,They take and I should give. Sorry. I come to work and do what I am tolled to do. I follow there rules and play there game.

I won't give a %110,They take and I should give. Sorry. I come to work and do what I am tolled to do. I follow there rules and play there game.
Who are hurting by not giving 110% The Company,customers or your co-workers?

" ...my drivers...", "...my terminal...". A bit possessive aren't we. Big RED flag pops up whenever I hear that phrase..."MY DRIVERS". As a driver I prefer not to be referred to as belonging to a supervisor or company. I work here by choice, cwyfi doesn't own me. Now to the point. How many times have I seen a new fos think he's going to change the world. Gonna make all these lovely policies cwy claims to enspouse work. If one looks within I believe what they'll find is judgement. Cause in reality you're judging your fellow supervisors as having fallen short of the high calling. But not to worry, as this too shall pass...always does. Once you put your best foot forward and discover that the powers that be, really don't hold you in any higher reguard than the drivers, that your best laid plans never make it past the filing cabinet under the desk. Well lets just see what your attitude is then, okay. Just consider this; overall poductivity isn't actually the goal, but your individual NUMBERS, that's what really counts.

Who are hurting by not giving 110% The Company,customers or your co-workers?

Better to answer that question with a question;

In reference to our eroding compensation package, what is fair and equitable?

Is yesterday's compensation being awarded at the same level today?

Why should I give more when they compensate less?

Okay, four questions; How many ways does this need to be worded?

Seems then that to assign an arbitrary number, yesterday's 110% is worth about 61% today.

5th and last question; Fair enough?

Better to answer that question with a question;

In reference to our eroding compensation package, what is fair and equitable?

Is yesterday's compensation being awarded at the same level today?

Why should I give more when they compensate less?

Okay, four questions; How many ways does this need to be worded?
Seems then that to assign an arbitrary number, yesterday's 110% is worth about 61% today.

5th and last question; Fair enough?
Why is ones personal integrity derived from the company they work for?

Wah! Wah! Wah!

I don't get it with some drivers you took the job just do it! If it is not for you QUIT! A days pay for a Days work the rest is gravy If you need to see the Manual on P&P just ask it is on line supervisors and TM's can bring it up what you want to see. Linehaul is the toughest gig I have done it we all complain but guess what we are all still here.

I like to think that my integrity is still intact - in spite of the company that I work for. If I were to allow otherwise, I would be no better than them. As far as being a product of my environment, there is speculation that after being swindled out of what were agreed upon terms for my services, I have become less than trusting. For me it's not really the environment, but the financial arrangements that have been reconfigured but mostly reduced to the point where I need to wrap my head with duct tape, - 'cause so many think it's just so wonderful to work here and that The Corporation has our better interests in mind.

Far from disillusioned, there is a sense of bleak reality that sets in after the blind rip-off.

I suppose that after careful reconsideration, I can adjust my intended out put to 62.25%. Should this not be a reasonably expected return on Conway's reduced investment?

Uh oh.......another question asked.

A few years ago we were told all year about how screwed we as a company were in the financial world.Revenue down,operating costs up etc. etc. yet when you would look in the business section of the newspaper CNF was posting record profits.No raises and no ICP,sorry you almost did a good enough job,but not quite.Better luck next year.So the point of all this is that since then I don't have much confidence in what I am being told.Too many lies,some people believe everything that they are told as the gospel truth without question,not me, not after that.It is an insult to my intelligence that I am supposed to believe what I am being told.So I now just do what needs to be done to get me through my day so I can go home to my family safe.Try to save as much money as possible and keep my debt to a minimum all while hoping that things will turn around for the company and it's employees.I fear that Con-way has waited too long to try and implent operational changes and we may never be able to recover.Timing is everything and it just seems like the timing is all wrong with the purchase of CFI and all of the operational changes.Economy going in the crapper so let's go spend a bunch of money.Oh and I am a big believer in integrity and I see that there seems to be a shortage of that.

I like to think that my integrity is still intact - in spite of the company that I work for. If I were to allow otherwise, I would be no better than them. As far as being a product of my environment, there is speculation that after being swindled out of what were agreed upon terms for my services, I have become less than trusting. For me it's not really the environment, but the financial arrangements that have been reconfigured but mostly reduced to the point where I need to wrap my head with duct tape, - 'cause so many think it's just so wonderful to work here and that The Corporation has our better interests in mind.

Far from disillusioned, there is a sense of bleak reality that sets in after the blind rip-off.

I suppose that after careful reconsideration, I can adjust my intended out put to 62.25%. Should this not be a reasonably expected return on Conway's reduced investment?

Uh oh.......another question asked.
Can't question a man who gives himself a 62.25% score when it comes to his integrity.

A few years ago we were told all year about how screwed we as a company were in the financial world.Revenue down,operating costs up etc. etc. yet when you would look in the business section of the newspaper CNF was posting record profits.No raises and no ICP,sorry you almost did a good enough job,but not quite.Better luck next year.So the point of all this is that since then I don't have much confidence in what I am being told.Too many lies,some people believe everything that they are told as the gospel truth without question,not me, not after that.It is an insult to my intelligence that I am supposed to believe what I am being told.So I now just do what needs to be done to get me through my day so I can go home to my family safe.Try to save as much money as possible and keep my debt to a minimum all while hoping that things will turn around for the company and it's employees.I fear that Con-way has waited too long to try and implent operational changes and we may never be able to recover.Timing is everything and it just seems like the timing is all wrong with the purchase of CFI and all of the operational changes.Economy going in the crapper so let's go spend a bunch of money.Oh and I am a big believer in integrity and I see that there seems to be a shortage of that.
What country do you live in? because in the United States the economy is doing GREAT regardless of the gas hike.
This company controls its own destiny and the changes should not hurt our market share. Now what can hurt our market share is disgruntled employees not performing because they are neglected by corporate not the purchase of cfi etc.
Just my opinion.

100 mil for a new GO 750 mil to buy cfi.I am aware that change is needed,but to cut our throats to do it is....well yard bird feces,but that's just my opinion and you know what is said about those.:smilie_132:It is very frustrating seeing things going down hill at such a rapid pace and knowing you are helpless to stop it.A few years ago when I started I thought I had hit the jackpot here and was thinking this was it,I'll retire from here happy and comfortable now I'm really beginning to wonder about how things will turn out.I am young enough to start over some where else,but I don't want to.I want to feel special again.:1036316054:

Thankyou for trying to make me something I am not, that`s why I said it doesn`t make a difference. And thankyou for setting us straight on all of the issues, so we lie, If I say only good things can I use my CB and cell, and post it?

Can't question a man who gives himself a 62.25% score when it comes to his integrity.

Well now, if you are looking for a fight, you're out of your league. You pulled key words out - twisted them, and went right for the insult. I can appreciate this as you had little else to grasp.

Or maybe you simply misunderstood......

Either way, I see that your reasoning powers leave much to be desired and I've heard wisdom about arguing with people like you.

In the future, if you attempt to make an argument based on real info or debatable opinion - with out the attack, I might respond. But not otherwise.

I won't waste my time.

First things first......It's MORALE not moral. Moral is the singular of morals, which of course is the basis of INTEGRITY.
Morale is the general feeling or attitude about your environment, or in this case the institution we all belong to as a group, Con-way freight.
Secondly, Fortune 500 rates management on the monetary performance. Con-way is admired for it's ability to make money, not manage people. The esprit de corps or morale, is directly impacted by management and their ability, or lack there of, to mange people. Unforunately, the needle points to the latter in this case. With con-way it's all about the benjamins, and anything else is lip service or compliance. I do not feel valued as an employee. I feel as though I am expendable, just a warm body in a seat. Yes I am offered good pay and benefits, but those are in place to keep me coming back and not go shopping for another seat to fill. Morale sucks here because of the way we are treated here. The rules change daily, or at least the interpretation does. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It starts at the top and trickles down. When I attended the Primary leadership development course in the Army, they stated that leadership is shown by example. Trust is earned and not given. Respect is commanded rather than demanded. Don't tell me what to do, show me. Don't ask me to do anything you wouldn't do or haven't done. Treat me fair, lead by example, and I'll follow you into a burning building. Do anything else and I'll lock you in there. enough of my ranting.

have a SAFE day!
wow i like that.

Well now, if you are looking for a fight, you're out of your league. You pulled key words out - twisted them, and went right for the insult. I can appreciate this as you had little else to grasp.

Or maybe you simply misunderstood......

Either way, I see that your reasoning powers leave much to be desired and I've heard wisdom about arguing with people like you.

In the future, if you attempt to make an argument based on real info or debatable opinion - with out the attack, I might respond. But not otherwise.

I won't waste my time.
Glad to see you realized i was baiting you. I'll be more forthright in the future. The one thing you don't realize is i agree with you some of the time.