Yellow | Whistling Through The Graveyard!

Is there any chance at all that SOB's "top-notch" contract has anything to do with this?
It seems strange to me that UPS is saying they got back 60% of the business lost during contract negotiations.
How can that be when the strike threat had nothing to do with the Yellow business loss and shutdown?

The economy is tanking but the news says everyone is doing good and getting better. I wonder why everything seems to be falling apart but they want us looking through rose colored glasses as if its not so and we are to just be happy and follow along.

It seems strange to me that UPS is saying they got back 60% of the business lost during contract negotiations.
How can that be when the strike threat had nothing to do with the Yellow business loss and shutdown?
That's not true. I don't think anyone said the strike threat didn't affect Yellow....the biggest point of contention has been the meme....

Blaming Game will go on for years & we had many clowns running the circus and we all kept going thinking the circus thinking was going to get 15% better , but never did ..........rip
e8b5faf9d192d7cd368127242c0a61b2.jpg

The economy is tanking but the news says everyone is doing good and getting better. I wonder why everything seems to be falling apart but they want us looking through rose colored glasses as if its not so and we are to just be happy and follow along.
Anyone who has to eat,drive,pay energy bills,used-new car,home improvement,pay auto/home insurance,or hire a mechanic/plumber knows the inflation data and government jobs report is complete garbage and BS...The government 'lies' about EVERYTHING!!!!...and Corporate MSN media is their mouthpiece...Same as it ever was,and the brainwashed delusional electorate just nod their heads and go along with it...Cost of goods and services has outpaced GDP by 170%...

97K full time jobs vanished and were replaced by 800K some part time jobs...Layoffs were up 197% from November 2023...Biden is successfully transforming our economic and traditional value based nation into a fast food,part time,open border,3rd world,corrupt,DEI,gender neutral,hate filled,minimum wage nation...

Half the country doesn't have the common sense nor critical thinking skills to recognize just how seriously Biden has corrupted the definitions of economic and demographic metrics...Every victory lap report(lie) that comes from government has been judged bogus months later after all the arbitrarily erroneous adjustments are smoked out...Liars...Frauds...and Thieves=''Banana Republic''

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and...5-trillion-deficit-spending-spree-bankrupting

I think people know Biden has made everything worse they just don't know how to stop it. Get out and vote used to be the answer, look what happened last time,

Doubtful. Large, publicly traded companies do this cyclically. Build up middle mgmt during good times, axe them in severe slowdowns. Stockholders love it. I’ve posted before, with all the communication technology, do EOL terminals need TM’s?
With autonomous trucks do we need drivers?

Anyone who has to eat,drive,pay energy bills,used-new car,home improvement,pay auto/home insurance,or hire a mechanic/plumber knows the inflation data and government jobs report is complete garbage and BS...The government 'lies' about EVERYTHING!!!!...and Corporate MSN media is their mouthpiece...Same as it ever was,and the brainwashed delusional electorate just nod their heads and go along with it...Cost of goods and services has outpaced GDP by 170%...

97K full time jobs vanished and were replaced by 800K some part time jobs...Layoffs were up 197% from November 2023...Biden is successfully transforming our economic and traditional value based nation into a fast food,part time,open border,3rd world,corrupt,DEI,gender neutral,hate filled,minimum wage nation...

Half the country doesn't have the common sense nor critical thinking skills to recognize just how seriously Biden has corrupted the definitions of economic and demographic metrics...Every victory lap report(lie) that comes from government has been judged bogus months later after all the arbitrarily erroneous adjustments are smoked out...Liars...Frauds...and Thieves=''Banana Republic''

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and...5-trillion-deficit-spending-spree-bankrupting

But the Military uses proper pronouns

There isn’t a street in my neighborhood that doesn’t have at least one major construction project in progress. Costco, malls and restaurants are busy. Large apartment/condo projects are underway. There are delivery vehicles on my street at least every 20 minutes, small packages to major appliances.
I know people complain about higher prices, but sport and music venues are well attended and people spend money.
I can only go by what I see.

There isn’t a street in my neighborhood that doesn’t have at least one major construction project in progress. Costco, malls and restaurants are busy. Large apartment/condo projects are underway. There are delivery vehicles on my street at least every 20 minutes, small packages to major appliances.
I know people complain about higher prices, but sport and music venues are well attended and people spend money.
I can only go by what I see.
I understand what you are saying BUT credit card debt just reached one trillion dollars.

I understand what you are saying BUT credit card debt just reached one trillion dollars.
Agreed, consumer confidence is high. People are spending, but ask almost any contractor; skilled laborers are sparse. So many mixed signals. Interest rates will come down, but at a slower pace than many believe. Its also an election year, so everything is out the window.

Agreed, consumer confidence is high. People are spending, but ask almost any contractor; skilled laborers are sparse. So many mixed signals. Interest rates will come down, but at a slower pace than many believe. Its also an election year, so everything is out the window.
I had to hurriedly exit out a window once in my younger days, but that's a whole different story. :duh:

That is an elitist created education problem that begins in grade school. Kids are told to go to college or be a failure. High schools don't teach kids to function in society. They teach them how to succeed in college. They are taught to look down on people who work with their hands.