Yellow | Whistling Through The Graveyard!

Agreed, consumer confidence is high. People are spending, but ask almost any contractor; skilled laborers are sparse. So many mixed signals. Interest rates will come down, but at a slower pace than many believe. Its also an election year, so everything is out the window.
That is an elitist created education problem that begins in grade school. Kids are told to go to college or be a failure. High schools don't teach kids to function in society. They teach them how to succeed in college. They are taught to look down on people who work with their hands.
Blade you posted something that made sense for once & I had to agree with you. Don't get a big head it may never happen again. :lmao:

I saw today in the Muddy River News in Quincy, Ill that AAA/Cooper paid $4,025,000.00 for the 17 door terminal and if I remember 5-7 acres. That came from Adams County Recorder of Deeds. I worked there when Yellow bought it from Hall's Motor Freight during their bankruptcy. My boss said Yellow got it to $80,000. That was summer of 1984.