Yellow | Who Is Going To Drive Trucks In The Future?

Dragging a loaded wag, lights & sirens.:lmao:

I dropped mine in neutral headed out of Eisenhower WB with a trainee.

By the time we passed. Vail, he said, “It feels like we’re doing a hundred after that long climb.”

I just smiled and stayed focused.
Long climb w/b after the tunnel??? thought it was all downhill from there, I know that's were I got a good talking to about coming out of the tunnel at 55 headed w/b . didn't get a ticket since he saw the placard load go by us.

Long climb w/b after the tunnel??? thought it was all downhill from there, I know that's were I got a good talking to about coming out of the tunnel at 55 headed w/b . didn't get a ticket since he saw the placard load go by us.

I coasted looooong past Vail.

Drove a wrecker my old boss and my self built 9500 GMC with the "buzzin dozen" 13 over 355 rears scary fast even the "Monforts" could stay with that old girl

Valley Truck Parts out of Michigan runs a two stroke Detroit powered wheel standing sled pull, green, Hendrickson, (looks like an International). It is a sight to see & hear. I think there are some YOUTube videos of it in the truck pulls in the Midwest.

Don't admit to popping the clutch and making it run backwards!

That would be hitting the dock so hard the truck and engine stopped then the rubber cushions pushed the truck back out forward while still in reverse making the engine run backwards.
I always used to get the Toledo guys telling me the fuel filter must be plugged up cause it has no power now.......................

That would be hitting the dock so hard the truck and engine stopped then the rubber cushions pushed the truck back out forward while still in reverse making the engine run backwards.
I always used to get the Toledo guys telling me the fuel filter must be plugged up cause it has no power now.......................

Yep, we put transmission in high, popped the clutch to make it kick backwards, a real smell is smoke coming thru the air cleaner.

I have seen that one, always amased at the semi pullers and what they can do on dot tires

This one is called 'Green Ghost'. It is a single axle with large off road tires like you would expect to see on a scraper on the drive axle. It does wheelstands halfway down the track. Probably has a large Allison transmission to handle the torque.