XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope this company gets its act together when it comes to customer service. It’s getting old making excuses or explaining poor service.

It's EMBARRASSING. I can't get through a day without something either damaged or short. The majority of the time, the damaged freight comes off the sub service trailers. Do we load these trailers, or do they sub that out as well?

I had a wall oven delivered by last mile. The truck was straight out of Sanford and Son and the 2 guys delivering it may have destroyed it had I not gone out to help them. No blankets, no liftgate and no appliance hand truck. It was unbelievable.

It's EMBARRASSING. I can't get through a day without something either damaged or short. The majority of the time, the damaged freight comes off the sub service trailers. Do we load these trailers, or do they sub that out as well?

I had a wall oven delivered by last mile. The truck was straight out of Sanford and Son and the 2 guys delivering it may have destroyed it had I not gone out to help them. No blankets, no liftgate and no appliance hand truck. It was unbelievable.
How dare you insult Sanford and son???? Arguably the best show ever on tv!

I just don’t get how corporate says things are so great and on the street it’s the complete opposite. The only thing I can figure is their trying to paint a rosy picture for investors. When reality has its time it’s gonna be interesting.

Spend a good portion of the day with exceptions. I never seen it this bad and nothing is being done to resolve it. I fear it’s going to get worse.

That truck would sell for 20 grand today

Spend a good portion of the day with exceptions. I never seen it this bad and nothing is being done to resolve it. I fear it’s going to get worse.
I love my job. The people are wonderful , with a few exceptions.

I grow tired of having to battle tooth and nail against management trying to push drivers into being dishonest and/or sneaky with customers whose only mistake was chosing XPO.

Their policies tear freight up on linehaul. Leaving with one and an empty to head home? Let's cram everything on the lead , tear stuff up , and drag the kite home empty.

Peddling in the city? Let's give you too many stops to deliver , make you late for appointments and close times , and put a few pieces of trashed freight on your trailer , and by the way , don't put in any exceptions so the recording when you are on hold can continue to LIE and say the company delivers 99% of shipments on time and damage free.

And while you are humping trying to get your deliveries off , and stuck at a customer writing up damages and apologizing for trashed freight , dispatch will text you to get it moving to a pick-up that's about to close.

On linehaul , and doing a via? You dropped your two and are looking for your next two. You get your packets for your next two but they aren't ready. You type the reason into the app for the delay only to find out you are denied pay for the time you were held up.

Apologies for the rant. I'm sure these things NEVER really happened and XPO is nothing at all like these fictitious remarks.

We are really slow in Miami, along with Old D, Southeastern, Saia etc. Is everyone experiencing the blood bath. Another big carrier closed their doors today. Can't remember the name.

I love my job. The people are wonderful , with a few exceptions.

I grow tired of having to battle tooth and nail against management trying to push drivers into being dishonest and/or sneaky with customers whose only mistake was chosing XPO.

Their policies tear freight up on linehaul. Leaving with one and an empty to head home? Let's cram everything on the lead , tear stuff up , and drag the kite home empty.

Peddling in the city? Let's give you too many stops to deliver , make you late for appointments and close times , and put a few pieces of trashed freight on your trailer , and by the way , don't put in any exceptions so the recording when you are on hold can continue to LIE and say the company delivers 99% of shipments on time and damage free.

And while you are humping trying to get your deliveries off , and stuck at a customer writing up damages and apologizing for trashed freight , dispatch will text you to get it moving to a pick-up that's about to close.

On linehaul , and doing a via? You dropped your two and are looking for your next two. You get your packets for your next two but they aren't ready. You type the reason into the app for the delay only to find out you are denied pay for the time you were held up.

Apologies for the rant. I'm sure these things NEVER really happened and XPO is nothing at all like these fictitious remarks.

I'm going to try to guess who you are when I get to work tomorrow. I didn't know you worked in my barn!

I'm going to try to guess who you are when I get to work tomorrow. I didn't know you worked in my barn!
Work at your barn?!? Any driver could die from exhaustion with a pallet jack on their chest and someone would still be sending stupid texts to the drivers handheld.

One of the text would ask "Are you working?"

Please keep in mind that there are good people in management , but they push is on to change their way of thinking or replace them with mindless folks that do what they are told ( and don't think for themselves ) without question.

I just don’t get how corporate says things are so great and on the street it’s the complete opposite. The only thing I can figure is their trying to paint a rosy picture for investors. When reality has its time it’s gonna be interesting.

Did you see the way they cooked them books. And then all the stipulations they put on the 80.3 OR number. Well okay. Apply those stipulations to the other LTL carriers ORs and then what are they ? LOL He's a liar and a crook. We are all selling !!! We are all being sold a line of ::shit:: !!!!

The selling of terminals was to prop the quarters numbers up. Year of year revenue was down . The o/r is down because of cutting to the bone. The way we are running is can not be called efficient and can not be maintained.

My Tm is a good guy. Not a corporate schill. He says overall, the numbers are good. Grade on the curve.

My Tm is a good guy. Not a corporate schill. He says overall, the numbers are good. Grade on the curve.
Lets hope he’s correct. A little concerning they haven’t found a CFO yet but who knows.
Also a little odd that Jacobs did 90% of the talking in the earnings conference call vs past ones were it was spread out amongst most but hey maybe I’m reading into it to much. Will see what happens.

Last edited:
Lets hope he’s correct. A little concerning they haven’t found a CFO yet but who knows.
Also a little odd that Jacobs did 90% of the talking in the earnings conference call vs past ones were it was spread out amongst most but hey maybe I’m reading into it to much. Will see what happens.

Did all the talking. After an attempted coup. The board wanted him out or to at least pick a roll. And he refused. He's in charge. And he wants everyone to know it. In todays executive climate. How are you going to get someone to come to XPO. Knowing how he's cooking the books ? Setting up a company to buy the terminals so that you can lease them back to your other company ? And that's just the recent example. And all his underlings have done time for this or that fraud here and there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.