XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have A Medical condition that requires extensive use of XPO's medical insurance. For me what XPO provides is OUTSTANDING coverage at an extremely low price. If the insurance offered here was low quality and outrageous in cost I would go elsewhere to fulfill my requirements. I sure would not stay and just complain. Nothing makes me stay but $2000 a week, great insurance, five weeks vacation. Makes for a pretty good job. I always remember that Conway/XPO did not make me hire on with them. I joined their team. I play by their rules. And I do not **** and moan every day about this job. Life is good.
Insurance is great ? You must have something the rest of us do not . Last year I had an issue and paid like $7,300 out of pocket plus weekly deductions . How is that great ins ??? Please explain .

I Have A Medical condition that requires extensive use of XPO's medical insurance. For me what XPO provides is OUTSTANDING coverage at an extremely low price. If the insurance offered here was low quality and outrageous in cost I would go elsewhere to fulfill my requirements. I sure would not stay and just complain. Nothing makes me stay but $2000 a week, great insurance, five weeks vacation. Makes for a pretty good job. I always remember that Conway/XPO did not make me hire on with them. I joined their team. I play by their rules. And I do not **** and moan every day about this job. Life is good.
I work hard , like my job and , love my friends I've made. Insurance is good for me and my family.

I **** and moan when something is wrong because I've worked hard and earned the right to. I've put blood and sweat into this place and I want to see it succeed.

I work hard , like my job and , love my friends I've made. Insurance is good for me and my family.

I **** and moan when something is wrong because I've worked hard and earned the right to. I've put blood and sweat into this place and I want to see it succeed.
Good luck with the way I see them running this company ! Worn out equipment , trailers , tractors & dollies . Damaged freight , lots and lots of damaged freight . Way to much damaged freight ! Get the hint ? Customers are getting pissed getting damaged freight almost daily . If it’s not damaged it’s short . Today I had 4 stops that were short , most one skid short . Means I’ll have to go back again IF it shows up that is . This place is going over the cliff . If you can’t see it then take your blinders off !

Insurance is great ? You must have something the rest of us do not . Last year I had an issue and paid like $7,300 out of pocket plus weekly deductions . How is that great ins ??? Please explain .
Sure. Like I said I have a medical condition specific to me that requires continuous medication. Street value or uninsured cost would be around $12,000 per year. I pay $100. Now tell me again how bad XPO insurance is.

I just told you ! $7,300 out of my pocket in one year is not great ins driver .
I just told you! $12000 of medicine costing me $100 is outstanding insurance. Can I get you some cheese with your whine? Might I suggest you try living a healthier lifestyle. You can come back at me all day long it will not change my opinion. This insurance works great for me. That is all I am saying.. Have a great life. I am I my way to make another $400 today. Adios.

I just told you! $12000 of medicine costing me $100 is outstanding insurance. Can I get you some cheese with your whine? Might I suggest you try living a healthier lifestyle. You can come back at me all day long it will not change my opinion. This insurance works great for me. That is all I am saying.. Have a great life. I am I my way to make another $400 today. Adios.
You can’t make claims to excellence across the board when insurance coverage is may not cover things that are specific to one condition or another. Sounds like your coverage for your specific condition was good .
It worked well for your situation. Others have had totally different experience and don’t hold the coverage in the same light.

Good luck with the way I see them running this company ! Worn out equipment , trailers , tractors & dollies . Damaged freight , lots and lots of damaged freight . Way to much damaged freight ! Get the hint ? Customers are getting pissed getting damaged freight almost daily . If it’s not damaged it’s short . Today I had 4 stops that were short , most one skid short . Means I’ll have to go back again IF it shows up that is . This place is going over the cliff . If you can’t see it then take your blinders off !
Why stay if you feel its going off the cliff

Here we have the results of our selfish individualism. If it works for me, you can go pound sand.

Whoever is on the side of fighting for people you've never met you're on the correct side of history here, not these other people.

✊

Why stay if you feel its going off the cliff
I have little time left before retiring . If they go off the cliff it’s no big deal for me as I have saved enough pennies that I’ll be fine if they close the doors tomorrow . It’s the co workers that are much younger that have no future with XPO if they keep running it the way they currently are . It is wayyyyy slower now then this time one year ago . Like I have said before other carriers are saying they are busy . Especially OD .

Here we have the results of our selfish individualism. If it works for me, you can go pound sand.

Whoever is on the side of fighting for people you've never met you're on the correct side of history here, not these other people.

✊
Our Selfish individualism? For stating the insurance works great for me. What a pompous ass. You write that by caring for those you don't know you are on the "correct side of history". Oh my GOD. The hubris you carry would choke a camel. I went back and read a few of your posts. Plenty of humor there. You are right about this one thing. I do have mine. Good job, great benefits, good pay. I do have mine and you, specifically you, can go pound sand. Stay woke.

You can’t make claims to excellence across the board when insurance coverage is may not cover things that are specific to one condition or another. Sounds like your coverage for your specific condition was good .
It worked well for your situation. Others have had totally different experience and don’t hold the coverage in the same light.
Others make blanket claims of how terrible the insurance is. You seem to have no problem with that. In every post I stated that for me with my condition the insurance is great. Specific to me. I don't understand why this bothers anyone. Without XPO insurance I would pay 12 grand a year. I pay 100 bucks. Insurance saves me $11,900 just for medication. There are plenty of other things I am not going to get into. I will never denigrate this insurance. It is great. Blanket statement for me.

Our Selfish individualism? For stating the insurance works great for me.

No, not for that. I am truly.glad this insurance works for you. What I said was because of the rest of your dismissive and insulting response and the fact that this insurance, and really insurance in general, does not work for most of us. When we find ourselves in a good position and we see others suffering we should not bunker down and say "I got mine.", we should extend our hands and our strength to help those who are not so fortunate. Extend our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.