XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years has it been negotiating monthly?
Miami 3 us 2 1/2. There’s no law that says a contract has to be reached in a set time period . Obama administration wanted to make it so it had to be done in a year. The Republicans want nothing to do with that .
So it’s slow as it can be drugged out. The company hopes that employees become discouraged .

Last edited:
Reactions: Tao
Miami 3 us 2 1/2. There’s no law that says a contract has to be reached in a set time period . Obama administration wanted to make it so it had to be done in a year. The Republicans want nothing to do with that .
So it’s slow as it can be drugged out. The company hopes that employees become discouraged .
At that rate you all will be retired by the time you get a contract

At least they are trying . The rest of the terminals , majority of drivers don’t want to rock the boat so they keep paying outrageous money for the worse ins .
I Have A Medical condition that requires extensive use of XPO's medical insurance. For me what XPO provides is OUTSTANDING coverage at an extremely low price. If the insurance offered here was low quality and outrageous in cost I would go elsewhere to fulfill my requirements. I sure would not stay and just complain. Nothing makes me stay but $2000 a week, great insurance, five weeks vacation. Makes for a pretty good job. I always remember that Conway/XPO did not make me hire on with them. I joined their team. I play by their rules. And I do not **** and moan every day about this job. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.