XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One only has to look at the labor boards picks made by his party ( not him he has not a clue ) to see where they come down on unions . That’s all going to change soon.

Could be, Obama did a terrify job in supporting unions.
In our business the teamsters has huge successes... such as.....

Thats why every former president trump and family products are manufactured in china , you got conned
It understandable that people could get a little confused over this. So Im not so harsh in my choice of words . Trump did promise he we bring jobs back but what he failed to mention is that they would for the most part not be good paying jobs or union jobs. He then allowed his party to stack the labor board in favor of big business. I personally don’t think Trump was involved in the decisions to stack the labor board rather it was left to big business to put their picks in place . Trump only approved it as pay back for their support.

The devil is in the details not in the campaign slogans he ran on.

It understandable that people could get a little confused over this. So Im not so harsh in my choice of words . Trump did promise he we bring jobs back but what he failed to mention is that they would for the most part not be good paying jobs or union jobs. He then allowed his party to stack the labor board in favor of big business. I personally don’t think Trump was involved in the decisions to stack the labor board rather it was left to big business to put their picks in place . Trump only approved it as pay back for their support.

The devil is in the details not in the campaign slogans he ran on.
Wave flag , pump fist USA , they come a runnin

A partisan hack never let's facts get in the way....lmao
I can only imagine that this is what some German citizens felt in the empowerment of Alford ಠ▄ಠ during the build up to WW 2 . It’s fascinating and scary at the same time. You know the facts but then someone tells you what you want to here in it’s place . History will be harsh on those that follow it took generations of Germans to later understand how they were misled. ಠ▄ಠ promised to make Germany great again but know one question the sanity of him and his methods.

Last edited:
Why didn't Obama help with the pension problems for Central States if he was so good for unions, it was suffering back when he was in office
That's a great question.

President Trump is VERY different from President Obama. President Trump has done the opposite of what President Obama did in many situations. Soooooo....why didn't President Trump help with the pension problems for Central States?

I can only imagine that this is what some German citizens felt in the empowerment of Alford ಠ▄ಠ during the build up to WW 2 . It’s fascinating and scary at the same time. You know the facts but then someone tells you what you want to here in it’s place . History will be harsh on those that follow it took generations of Germans to later understand how they were misled. ಠ▄ಠ promised to make Germany great again but know one question the sanity of him and his methods.

Trump running around killing JEWS ?? You damn fools need to keep the IZAN crap in check. Or get your dumb ass on a plane. Fly over to Poland and see the real deal. It's a world heritage site. And yes, they built the death camps in Poland. Stupid ass hats. Ignorant. Brain dead.

Trump running around killing JEWS ?? You damn fools need to keep the IZAN crap in check. Or get your dumb ass on a plane. Fly over to Poland and see the real deal. It's a world heritage site. And yes, they built the death camps in Poland. Stupid ass hats. Ignorant. Brain dead.
Nope didn’t say that . It was a comparison to how his loyalist followed him in blind commitment. That is all ... and a little history ಠ▄ಠ did not imprison the Jews and attempt to eradicate them until many years after he was in power.

Nope didn’t say that . It was a comparison to how his loyalist followed him in blind commitment. That is all ... and a little history ಠ▄ಠ did not imprison the Jews and attempt to eradicate them until many years after he was in power.

You are an idiot. Stick to talking about your union nonsense. It's far less complicated. A topic where you can say that you believe it and everyone else should and so on. I have zero interest in exploring the depths of your stupidity. Stick to your fairy tales. The union will save us. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.