Yellow | Yellow and Roadway

Wanted to share this, sick of hearing the which is better who was at fault debate. Hope this will put it to rest, no matter where we came, we are YRC Teamsters now, for whatever thats worth. A 710 B.A. said "I am from UPS, so I dont get caught up in it, but the truth is, Yellow was near bankruptcy and approached Roadway, offered to either sell to them or merge. Roadway said no thanks. Yellow then managed to secure financing and basically did a hostile take-over. If they don't believe it, tell them to ask their local, the answer will either be yes, thats right, or a more diplomatic I don't know. This is the way it is though." THAT IS ROUGHLY 99% WHAT HE SAID. I say 99 because from memory Im sure it is not word for word identical, but fact-wise, thats it.

Eddie is from Preston and Frank is from Roadway. So who are you talking about, what UPS BA are you talking about?

Agreed, one or the other. What a stupid move. Wonder how much they paid some consulting group to come up with YRC. Brilliant!

Agree. I always hated initials for a company name. Fedex or UPS got away with it. But YRC, or many of those that are out there makes it confusing. YRC would have been better off to have kept one of the old brand names.

I think they used YRC so they could keep loyal customers half happy. Customers freak out if they think the service they are used to will change.

Eddie is from Preston and Frank is from Roadway. So who are you talking about, what UPS BA are you talking about?

He's just trying to stir the pot. But think about this when the deal went down Jim S. insisted that if Roadway had to be lumped in with Yellow it would be a DOVETAIL. Hmmmm.....

some1 should tell the customers.... every day the freight comes off the trucks marked either yellow or roadway..... sometimes even holland hardly ever yrc

Brands sell. The New Penn and Holland brand will never be changed. FexEx has 1 brand..FedEx. Watkins, American Freight and RPS were not really cool brands. FedEx is way cool. The Federal Express brand is regarded by the US Senate as a protected institution with the Railway Labor Act (RLA). Only UPS can change that. Roadway and Yellow trucks will be around for awhile but it looks like they're going with the YRC logo

Brands sell. The New Penn and Holland brand will never be changed. FexEx has 1 brand..FedEx. Watkins, American Freight and RPS were not really cool brands. FedEx is way cool. The Federal Express brand is regarded by the US Senate as a protected institution with the Railway Labor Act (RLA). Only UPS can change that. Roadway and Yellow trucks will be around for awhile but it looks like they're going with the YRC logo
FedEx is way cool.???? I don't get it.

Fred S. struck gold with the "absolutely, positively has to be there" ad campaign. Fed-Ex is way beyond cool, it's synonymous with fast and reliable.

Fred S. struck gold with the "absolutely, positively has to be there" ad campaign. Fed-Ex is way beyond cool, it's synonymous with fast and reliable.
Maybe some services are fast, but I get orders from a company in S. Carolina shipped to New England, they use FedEx, it takes 7 days. If they used UPS it would be here on the third day.

FedEx is way cool.???? I don't get it.

I'm speaking brands..not service. Fred S bought brands like Watkins and American Freight, not great brands..changed it to FedEx. RPS, now FedEx Ground is getting into UPS territory big time. The YRC brand got beat to death in the battle with rivals and the recession

but they only went down on one knee
and got up before they were counted out​

I'm afraid you don't get the brand thing. New Penn and Holland have a golden brand. They don't mix with the YRC bad boys

I guess you're right, I don't get the brand thing. I'll just have to accept the fact that throwing away 2 established brands and replacing it with a bunch of meaningless letters is genius beyond my undertsanding.

I guess you're right, I don't get the brand thing. I'll just have to accept the fact that throwing away 2 established brands and replacing it with a bunch of meaningless letters is genius beyond my undertsanding.

It's still Yellow-Roadway. New tractors and trailers should keep the different Yellow and Roadway colors and have the Yellow or Roadway logo on them under the
YRC or YRC

:coffee1:

I would have to agree with Supercourse. The company definately needs a name or letters that would display a true meaning. I would rename the company as (RFID), and it would stand for (Roadway's Future Identity Distribution). The employees would have some options to choose from.

High T3ch » Philips Electronic Tattoo Concept

New Invisible Tattoos to Track Cows and ... Soldiers! - Softpedia

The tattoos are invisible because their UV Tattoos.

UV Tattoos | Ultraviolet & Blacklight Tattoos

UV Reactive Blacklight (black light) Tattoo Inks

Pure copper best rotary tattoo machine or tattoo gun products, buy Pure copper best rotary tattoo machine or tattoo gun products from alibaba.com

The KPI is having the technology for contributing into a Global Market.

:LMAO: