Yellow | YELLOW FREIGHT STOCK

If you wish to buy American made products simply Google it... for a number of years my wife and I owned a small retail party shop 90%+ of our inventory was made in America we were proud of that. It was a shade more expensive but the quality was far superior.

Show me one that is totally American made for a competitive price against the cheap foreign labor that they must compete against.
There isn't one of just about anything like that anymore.
Quality is gone.
And the prices never came down even using nations with slave or communist labor and no regulations..the price doesn't go down.

Don't tell me it's about the consumer because that's another big lie.
I never asked for the junk to replace our quality or skills.
Neither did many in my area.
The top shareholders pushed for that.
They are the only consumers who matter.
If you got rid of the foreign imports....prices would still be within reach.
The nation still bought cars and tools and appliances and electronics before the imports.
And although they say that our cars were junk....I live in a town with car shows....and I don't think them great quality foreign cars which were deemed so much better than ours....are ever in them shows. But the terrible American made ones still are.
Another big lie.

Seems to me investing just takes your money...and helps these nation destroyers control companies and a nation on your fine. They get enough people to buy 95% of a company...and they buy 5% and control the whole thing. Then take the money and power of the company and buy politicians and own the nation and world. What a deal!
Nice racket for them.
Seriously!

Seriously!
Phones are a $600-$1000 of so item with a not so cheap monthly bill.

I was told they're only good for 2 years or so.
You're telling me that I can't buy an American made one.

You can get a refrigerator at the same price and it doesn't have a monthly bill like the phone bill.

Yes. Seriously.
Your stock market helped them do that..
And get rid of our jobs and products....to be replaced with similar prices.....and no quality.
To compete....there can be no quality. It all became junk......worse than our products of the 70's.

You throwing money in the topdogs pot allowed them the money and power to do it.

The convenient way of habit to buy anything is to actually go to the store. No waiting for mail or parcel.
You go into the store and buy jeans to try them on.
For years I buy jeans which tear at the exact same place at either rear pocket. They're useless within a year. $23/pair right now. Can't get American ones due to your stock market. Can't try them on due to online only. And to compete with that foreign junk....since they don't have opportunity to put them on shelves they can't make bulk so they are either gonna be expensive or junk.

Last edited:

You can get a refrigerator at the same price and it doesn't have a monthly bill like the phone bill.

Yes. Seriously.
And get rid of our jobs and products....to be replaced with similar prices.....and no quality.
To compete....there can be no quality. It all became junk......worse than our products of the 70's.

You throwing money in the topdogs pot allowed them the money and power to do it.

The convenient way of habit to buy anything is to actually go to the store. No waiting for mail or parcel.
For years I buy jeans which tear at the exact same place at either rear pocket. They're useless within a year. $23/pair right now. Can't get American ones due to your stock market. Can't try them on due to online only. And to compete with that foreign junk....since they don't have opportunity to put them on shelves they can't make bulk so they are either gonna be expensive or junk.
Ridiculous!

Yes. Seriously.

Go to the store and look for Mom jeans. They are built well and last many years wearing daily on the dock and in the truck