Yellow | Yellow lawsuit against Teamsters

Roadway hasn't had 671's since some time in the 1960's in the late 70's they went from 8v 71's to 6v92's both @290hp :)
Diesels in boats can make more power because of the unlimited cool water for cooling them they sit in you put that much boost and fuel in a truck engine and it won't make it 100 miles.

I drove the 8V's. They were decent. These old 2 stack Macks were my favorite Roadway tractor of all the years I worked there.

roadway-mack.md.jpeg

Manual steering, no AC, they still ran bias ply tires that under a heavy load would sing you a song all night. Had the air powered wipers, the regulators were always worn out, they were either going so fast the blades would fly off or they would just stall.
Maislin Ford Louisville's, summertime when the doghouse didn't always attach right and there was a little gap at the floor and the engine heat from those 290 Cummins engines blew right on your throttle foot the whole trip. Pure joy! But hey, we were exempted from road tractor contractual A/C because we didn't run that far south. :duh:
PS - Spoke wheels also.

Maislin Ford Louisville's, summertime when the doghouse didn't always attach right and there was a little gap at the floor and the engine heat from those 290 Cummins engines blew right on your throttle foot the whole trip. Pure joy! But hey, we were exempted from road tractor contractual A/C because we didn't run that far south. :duh:
Hey just think about how good that heat would feel on your foot in the cold winter months ;)

When I started the RB1 shake and bakes were still around but nearing the end of their lives, we had new RB2's and day cab cabovers then the long nose WCL Whites.

The good ole Shake and Bakes, you guys used to weld plates up in the cab corners on the inside to hold the cabs together. I drove a couple that were so bad that if you opened both doors at the same time the cab might have folded up.

The good ole Shake and Bakes, you guys used to weld plates up in the cab corners on the inside to hold the cabs together. I drove a couple that were so bad that if you opened both doors at the same time the cab might have folded up.
I always enjoy reading about how tough you old timers had it back in the old days.

Shouldn’t they be more worried about paying our medical and pension for July and august than filing a frivolous lawsuit that will amount to nothing?even if they win and collect the 137 million it will cost them more than that in lawyer fees and filing fees
They’ll probably stiff the lawyers… hopefully they found a cheap firm… probably did for them to take on this :shit:heap of a suit…