Yellow | Yellow lawsuit against Teamsters

Where you been, Wayne? Car haulin’ yet? Can’t remember? Or you at Coop now?

I might as well be at Coop… I hauled cars and then went to hauling milk for a while for a company that was owned by the farm… loved it but management was a ::shit:: show so now I’m with a small company based out of SW MO… spending way too much time on the road, and kicking myself in the ass every day… should have never left OD…

I might as well be at Coop… I hauled cars and then went to hauling milk for a while for a company that was owned by the farm… loved it but management was a ::::shit:::: show so now I’m with a small company based out of SW MO… spending way too much time on the road, and kicking myself in the ass every day… should have never left OD…
Not Prime I hope.

LOL NO WAY!!! I work for Fleenor Brothers. My best friend is the safety director. I hired on to haul pneumatic tank in the southeast, but it’s just not worked out like I’d hoped. Been doing too much reefer and running OTR… nice equipment though.

8CF20891-55AD-441F-AB27-22B897FA2B67.md.jpeg
If you get up to Chicago, stop at the Ridge, 95th, and Harlem. Tell the dispatch you know me, and you will drive 46 mph.