Yellow | Yellow terminals’ dispersal means LTL sector ‘becoming even more consolidated’

Utah isn't as great as it used to be, I don't live there but lots of co workers. Switch it for Idaho. We are headed to Arkansas eventually 😆
Sadly Sandy, Idaho isn't as great as it used to be either. All the people switching it from California, Utah, Oregon, and lots of other places. Trouble is, all those people who move to "get away from the traffic, crime, noise, etc. etc. CREATE exactly that when they move to the place they considered "shangri-la". After 25,000 of them move there, it is no longer different than the place they moved from. See the problem?

Sadly Sandy, Idaho isn't as great as it used to be either. All the people switching it from California, Utah, Oregon, and lots of other places. Trouble is, all those people who move to "get away from the traffic, crime, noise, etc. etc. CREATE exactly that when they move to the place they considered "shangri-la". After 25,000 of them move there, it is no longer different than the place they moved from. See the problem?
Yup, freaking idiots 🙄 didn't work where I was I'll keep voting that way where I go.

I am a transplant, but not to Idaho or Utah. I do understand their allure, as long as you aren't talking about Boise or SLC.

I have zero intent on turning my current home into the ::shit::-hole that I left. I am retired so I am not clogging the roads or stealing jobs. I've voted red for almost my entire life (Ross Perot got my vote once) and moved to a red state. I did change my license plates as soon as I arrived, but I've been largely welcomed by incredibly friendly and neighborly people. Why anybody would leave a place they no longer find desirable and proceed to turn their new home into the same is beyond me.

I am a transplant, but not to Idaho or Utah. I do understand their allure, as long as you aren't talking about Boise or SLC.

I have zero intent on turning my current home into the ::::shit::::-hole that I left. I am retired so I am not clogging the roads or stealing jobs. I've voted red for almost my entire life (Ross Perot got my vote once) and moved to a red state. I did change my license plates as soon as I arrived, but I've been largely welcomed by incredibly friendly and neighborly people. Why anybody would leave a place they no longer find desirable and proceed to turn their new home into the same is beyond me.
I don't know, Ex. You're supposed to take a blue or black pen into the voting booth, not a red one. BTW, you remember the guy who got banished to Siberia? He told his friend in St. Petersburg that if all was well, he would write with blue ink. If things were bad, he'd write with a red pen. Well, he wrote, with a BLUE pen. He said things were great in Siberia; the stores are well stocked, the heat is warm, the "officials" friendly. But, he said, there's one thing I can't find in the store; a RED pen