Yellow | Yellow terminals’ dispersal means LTL sector ‘becoming even more consolidated’

O'Brien wasn't trying to give Yellow the opportunity to survive. He was attempting to get another 55,000 hours worth of wages from Yellow's 22,000 Teamster members.
So you really think that the only thing O’Brien was after was another month’s Union Dues from the Yellow Teamsters?
Please place your left hand on your right ear and your right hand on your left ear. Then, pull real hard to get your head out of your ass!!!

No one is disrespecting a moderator, you've chosen to reply to some of my posts and these are my comments in return. It's a two-way street, ABF. I'm spreading facts from another perspective, if you don't like or agree with them - then say your piece and we can discuss it. (Nothing different that what Razor/Puff/Triplex and others have to say) If it's valid, then it's valid. I'm not against admitting when someone (or you) is right. What I won't tolerate are trolls with thin skin and folks posting misinformation, often because of posturing with bias.
Fair warning .....
If you disrespect a Mod and are trolling members I'll pick it up from here .
If I get another PM about this you go to the penalty box Iceman25 / Hotboy Ice.

SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN

what was the other company Maislin bought before or after Gateway oh yeah now i remember Quinn
Maislin bought New York and New Brunswick Auto Express in 1964.
Maislin bought Highway Express Lines and H. P. Welch in 1973.
Maislin bought Richmond Cartage sometime in the 1970's I believe.
Maislin bought Gateway Transportation and Quinn Freight Lines in 1979 or 1980 I believe.
In 1979 Maislin was the largest trucking company in Canada, and the eighth largest in North America.

Shame on you all not knowing more about LTL trucking history! :438:
Gateway is still in business...I didn't know Bill Gates was into trucking before Microsoft.....