Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

not starting a fire here but a bill count won't be the same for everyone one the dock. There are those loads you won't have to get off the lift and can run a high bill count for that shift and then there are those loads where you'll have to finger print most of the freight.

Just real talk here been there done that, sort a pup full of rugs yeah its a long night alright, tell the supervisor act like I don't exist today:biglaugh:
In the big picture it is a group outcome that matters. I chose, if i had a choice, the highest bill count trailers. If i get 50 bills on one trailer, the crappiest bills aren't that big so they don't take that long. My 10 bph looked Impressive but i could only achieve it because someone else was working the crappy loads and looked like you know****

I guess people use this info for different reasons based on what job they do. makes sense to me. i use the number to project how busy the system will be on the road. i agree with the idea that anything other than actual picked up bills per day, is subject to every kind of manipulation imaginable.

I guess people use this info for different reasons based on what job they do. makes sense to me. i use the number to project how busy the system will be on the road. i agree with the idea that anything other than actual picked up bills per day, is subject to every kind of manipulation imaginable.
7-16...44751 These are actual numbers,and not manipulated in any way. I guarantee the bill count, Sincerly, William"Bill" R Guy.

7-16...44751 These are actual numbers,and not manipulated in any way. I guarantee the bill count, Sincerly, William"Bill" R Guy.

I meant by the company bean counter types. not you. if i thought that I would never look at the info you post. Said many times thanks for keeping this ongoing.

7-18...46033
7-19...45988
7-20...46178
7-21...Getting married again today. WTF is wrong with me. Must be the water @ 309.