Yellow | YRC on a roll

On a Roll indeed , hope to finnally get a new truck this year , my old one is getting worn out !!
85ebe329fca60981a23497d20c683bef.jpg
bet that trailer is still in use.. looks like it has a lot of life left in it

Change the name of the company and this comment could be seen on any company thread on TB. Just saying.
Yellow is a fighter as a brand. People love to use the word bankruptcy when speaking of them, but they continually stay alive (much to the chagrin of all other companies). I was there 24 year, getting a good retirement, and it provided a wonderful life for me and my family. Very proud they have kept so many people employed for so long. This after everyone wrote their obituary in 2008. YELLOW is a fighter!!!!!!!

Yellow is a fighter as a brand. People love to use the word bankruptcy when speaking of them, but they continually stay alive (much to the chagrin of all other companies). I was there 24 year, getting a good retirement, and it provided a wonderful life for me and my family. Very proud they have kept so many people employed for so long. This after everyone wrote their obituary in 2008. YELLOW is a fighter!!!!!!!
Their banks, restructuring their debt, along with collecting over 40 million a year in interest charges, diluting stock several times,
and who ever concocted the $700 million from the government helped also.

Their banks, restructuring their debt, along with collecting over 40 million a year in interest charges, diluting stock several times,
and who ever concocted the $700 million from the government helped also.
You just proved my point, they are still here, at the end of the day they are still here. In 2008 we saw just how all businesses are hanging by a thread when the “BANKS” collapsed. Was that good, no, but they let the government bail them out. In business, pride takes a back seat, it is about existence.

At one point the stock had a value of $400,000 per share.
Today they exist on corporate welfare, operating at 96 when the good carriers are nearing 80.
Something is wrong.
You are correct they continue to exist,,,,,

That's when I sold my 5000 shares.
That is where Puffy is playing fast and loose with facts (as normal for him).....a single share of YRC stock was never worth 400,000 dollars...he is talking because of all the splits and reverse splits.....at one time Henry Ford owned all of the Ford Motor Company, so his share would be whatever the market cap for the company is.....billions of dollars....so it would be technically true to say a share was worth several billion at one time but that would still be untrue as it never traded for that much...most companies you could do this with...amazon, microsoft...etc