Yellow | YRC on a roll

That is where Puffy is playing fast and loose with facts (as normal for him).....a single share of YRC stock was never worth 400,000 dollars...he is talking because of all the splits and reverse splits.....at one time Henry Ford owned all of the Ford Motor Company, so his share would be whatever the market cap for the company is.....billions of dollars....so it would be technically true to say a share was worth several billion at one time but that would still be untrue as it never traded for that much...most companies you could do this with...amazon, microsoft...etc
I apologize for using Dow Jones statistics, I simply should have asked you. A much more reliable source.

I apologize for using Dow Jones statistics, I simply should have asked you. A much more reliable source.
Thanks....Did it trade for $400,000 a share???? Thought not...one share was never valued as such....and I stand by what I said ....apples and oranges...send me a link to your story so I can read it and call you a liar when it doesn't say it traded that high...

Thanks....Did it trade for $400,000 a share???? Thought not...one share was never valued as such....
The top 10 prices of shares in history didn’t include YRCW, and the #1 was Brookshire Hathaway at $445,000+.

Last edited:
The top 10 prices of shares in history didn’t include YRCW, and the #1 was Brookshire Hathaway at $445,000+.

I knew I sold my 10000 shares of BRK-B too soon.
They brought only $440,000 each.
Lucky I got $400,000 each for my 10000 shares of Yellow.
I hope RB doesn't see this, he'll be wanting a loan or handout.