Yellow | YRC Worldwide Gains Freight, Loses 82.6 Million!

I seen the O.R. at 101.5, so if thats the case your 3 cents away from it being a 86 million dollar profit; insted of a loss.

I seen the O.R. at 101.5, so if thats the case your 3 cents away from it being a 86 million dollar profit; insted of a loss.

So what. OR has not been under 100 in years. This pos doesn't know how to make 3 cents

Looks like more belt tightening in store at YRCW! Maybe it's time to get rid of those "China operations" too?!

Do you know for a fact that the China operations lost money? If they didn't and made money instead, then your suggestion is pretty dumb isn't it? Get the facts first don't you think?

One, or two more rate increases are still needed for a profit! They will get there; I just hope there is enough time left! For the sake of all the employees of which I am one! And, to be able to get rid of guys like slim66,(ex-employee, and a bitter one at that!)

One, or two more rate increases are still needed for a profit! They will get there; I just hope there is enough time left! For the sake of all the employees of which I am one! And, to be able to get rid of guys like slim66,(ex-employee, and a bitter one at that!)

They have had several rate increases and then just discount it away. That's the only way people will ship with yrc "freight". And sorry to break the news to you but I am a current employee of YRCW.

So, why call the place where you work a POS????? If it got to me that badly I would be looking for another job! Period!

So, why call the place where you work a POS????? If it got to me that badly I would be looking for another job! Period!

Yellow has ruined many companies in its past and present. It always has been a pos. Everything it touches it destroys. Yellow is the anchor around the neck of the last few remaining teamster companies and its dragging them down fast.

Yellow has ruined many companies in its past and present. It always has been a pos. Everything it touches it destroys. Yellow is the anchor around the neck of the last few remaining teamster companies and its dragging them down fast.

She still don't get it.

Costs Costs Costs Cut Cut Cut..... Lets see New Penn same labor costs, Holland same labor costs. YRC Frieght same as regionals.. So can you guess what the difference is Still very heavy on mgmt costs. Its the only way they can turn it around dont want to see anyone lose there job but the ship is sinking. You cant raise the price on moving frieght until you can deliver it on time that is still a problem. Mgmt at YRC dont know how to multi task or dont want to. I hold mgmt accountable so should you...They got into our pocket and spent it frivolously. So its your right to hold them to a hire standard.

Wonderful........ Now we have to convince the banks to accept the fact that we can't perform at the level we agreed to. Yea I know we said we could achieve a certain EBIDTA level but yea we're going to have to ask to renegotiate that- at a price....of course. I'm getting tired of driving into work and wondering if the gate is going to chained..........

I said this along time ago, if it happens then it happens. Untill then i will keep trucking. Thats just me, some might say im stupid, some might say other things. Its my choice and not giving up till its over.

Frankly, I think she gets it pretty well and it's some of you who don't. I could never understand those who hate the job so much but lack the ba**s to move on. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Just keep up the good work and giving them what ever they want,haha,what part of how's that working out for them don't you understand. Why don't you grow a set and say enough is enough, i have 3 times,so no need to tell me to get some.At least she has a excuse not to have a pair. It's over Johnny,face it. It will never be enough.

Just keep up the good work and giving them what ever they want,haha,what part of how's that working out for them don't you understand. Why don't you grow a set and say enough is enough, i have 3 times,so no need to tell me to get some.At least she has a excuse not to have a pair. It's over Johnny,face it. It will never be enough.

Blah, blah, blah, you should get paid by the word - then maybe you'll be happy. Then again maybe not.