Yellow | YRC Worldwide Gains Freight, Loses 82.6 Million!

So, with the vast history you have of Yellow then why stay??? Unless, you enjoy the smell of a POS! To whom it may concern, I have a set! The screen name is named for one of my daughters!

Last edited by a moderator:
YRC Worldwide Inc. Subsidiaries!

View attachment 562

I'm not sure how many of these "subsidiaries" YRCW still owned at the end of 2011, but I wonder how many of them are NOT making money? I guess we'll have
to wait until the next "annual report" to find out?

:stirthepot:

BS workmans comp and claims (use DECK BARS) it's what we ge paid for. We are told to SHIPPERS, the most EXPERIENCED in the industry Let's prove IT!! Drivers,Dock,Garage,Switchers and ABOVE ALL MGMT!!!!!(we do what YOU tell US). Most times we know what a customer wants or needs let us do OUR JOBS!

So, with the vast history you have of Yellow then why stay??? Unless, you enjoy the smell of a POS! To whom it may concern, I have a set! The screen name is named for one of my daughters!
Sorry brother,that's what I get for assuming something. I only have one daughter and love her to death.

So does this mean the BOD is up for another raise since we didn't loose as much as the analyst thought,, or do the teamsters have to vote on another concession in the near future???

Because Yellow didn't own us when I started there. Holland was a good money making company, and yellow was busy either sucking the life out of other companies or discounting others out of business. I have too much time invested to leave right now but I always have my eyes and ears open for something to come along. I will ride this ship down and then "follow the freight".

Any money earned in China would most likely not be shown to us.since that operation is not operated in the contigius continental US.would not be subject to the United States federal tax code.therefore.it would not have to be fully reported if any balance sheet

it just keeps showing that since we voted the 2 year extention of give back ......that unless multi employer pension reform. a great economy or selling new penn or holland which i doubt becuase of pension liablity ...this place will close 2014 - 2015....... we have been robing peter to pay paul spinning are tires.......fact where still in the same amout of debt basically 1.4 billion on bond swap deal. in 2009 i believe........25 to 1 300 to 1 is only to raise cash to pay the bills thre banks will get theres in the stock sales over time .......and when they renigotiate the fees and interest we cant meet theyll make more money..........the y will never show a profit unless the 62 terminal s they can right of as a lose then maybe we are becoming the wal mart of frieght ltl will do it cheaper and haul the frieght that con way fed x dont want becuase its frieght that is a pain to load in trailers we have pleanty ofthose accounts in are barn odd ball sizes ,wierd shape stuff

So does this mean the BOD is up for another raise since we didn't loose as much as the analyst thought,, or do the teamsters have to vote on another concession in the near future???

In lieu of a raise maybe we could all pool our worthless stock options and gift them to the BOD as a token of our esteem.

Any money earned in China would most likely not be shown to us.since that operation is not operated in the contigius continental US.would not be subject to the United States federal tax code.therefore.it would not have to be fully reported if any balance sheet

Let's assume for the moment that what you're saying here is true. Then that would mean that you have no clue about whether the China operation is making or losing money doesn't it? Therefore your earlier comment about selling it is based on no facts at all doesn't it? Just as I thought.

Let's assume for the moment that what you're saying here is true. Then that would mean that you have no clue about whether the China operation is making or losing money doesn't it? Therefore your earlier comment about selling it is based on no facts at all doesn't it? Just as I thought.
YRC isn't in the business of making money . They just know how to lose it. It doesn't matter if its China .Swobovia or the North Pole ,they lose MONEY
and there good at it.:popcorn:

YRC isn't in the business of making money . They just know how to lose it. It doesn't matter if its China .Swobovia or the North Pole ,they lose MONEY
and there good at it.:popcorn:

Check your facts. Swobovia Truck Lines (a subsidiary of YRCW) made money last year. YRCW's assets at the North Pole have been frozen temporarily.

Did you consider that "both" might be the correct answer?