TForce | 0 Tolerance

I agree with you guys.
How in the world can you see someone high up in a tractor,at night flipping you the bird?

Also union,or no-union,there are lawyers willing to except wrongful termination cases for their 33.5% of the settelment.
It may take a lot longer fighting companies for wrongful terminations,than if you were a member of the Teamsters union.
But its done all the time,here in these United States,there are laws that are still in place against stuff like this.

Welcome to the boards SOH guy. Tell your friends about us. I can't even count the number of times I've heard similar stories since being rebranded. The public are aloud to drive like morons and call Buster Brown and get a driver fired or reprimanded. Yeah and that PRB is a joke. If management doesn't want you to get your job back. Those puppets on the boards will agree.

Well heres a case in point on wrongful termination.
We had a guy at our terminal way back in the late 80's.
He was a city driver who was a real mess up,because he wasn't someone who always paid attention to what he was doing.
Well he was promoting the union,along with a few other drivers.
Overnite was breathing down all of the necks of these promoters looking for ways to give them the boot.
He finally messed up one to many times,and he was shown the door for good.
He contacted a lawyer.
Before the year was out he came into a tidy sum of money,and also was offered to be reinstated with his old job.
He desided to take all the money he could,and work elswhere.
I saw him working for a truck load company about two years later.
He regreted not taking his job back when it was offered.
He told me he bought a brand new Harley dresser,got his house roof replaced,and got a nice swimming pool put in with his settelment.
So there you go,in a way this driver had it coming to be booted when he was.
But he found a smart labor lawyer to help him get all he could out of Overnite.

You know, for a company that wants to remain non-union, it seems ups is doing everything in they're power to push us towards the union's open arms.

Welcome to Truckingboards SOH guy.:1036316054:

As I see it, UPS has already accepted the fact that UPSF will be union and what they are doing now is trying to get away with as much as possible before they are limited by a contract.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the welcome aboard, so to speak. Yeah, i'm thinking that management is trying to rid themselves of employees they are not in agreement with before the union steps in and they can't act with impunity. By the way, i get a laugh out of the one guy pokin the other guy in the eye. take care out there.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the welcome aboard, so to speak. Yeah, i'm thinking that management is trying to rid themselves of employees they are not in agreement with before the union steps in and they can't act with impunity. By the way, i get a laugh out of the one guy pokin the other guy in the eye. take care out there.

I agree, be cautious.....

Welcome to Truckingboards SOH guy.:1036316054:

As I see it, UPS has already accepted the fact that UPSF will be union and what they are doing now is trying to get away with as much as possible before they are limited by a contract.
That my friend is the correct answer to the $1,000,000 question. Beat us down and beat us down some more!!! Nothing like an old fashioned a$$ whopping. The beatings will continue until morale picks up.