FedEx Freight | 100% Paid Healthcare Benefits

Viking told us years ago that the pension is just part of our retirement package.With our pension. 401K and SS, you should make the same amount of money as when you were working. Once again you had to qualify for the full pension. 30 years of service and 65 years old. Anything less will effect your pension. I'm not sure if anyone had noticed, but pensions are getting harder to find in the work place. 22 years with Viking and 11 years with FXF. I'm in my 6th year of retirement. I went with the pension plan that paid me the most. When I die the pension stops. I'm happy with the results. TP
Hope you live to be 100

Wow I can't believe some of what I'm reading. The insurance in Texas is going to go up 60% , all others are going to go up. The insurance companies are taken a beaten with obamacare. Nobody should have to file bankruptcy or have fund raisers to cover there medical cost. The Cadillac plan is $27,000 or more per employee. If you look on your w2 line 12 dd it will tell you what was paid in healthcare. The average comes out to be $14,000. That leaves Fedex $13000 to play with to give you better healthcare. Why don't you ask them why they dont?

F#&# obummer care. Just the pay the penalty, it's cheaper.

Another worry for truckers: higher health insurance costs

http://fleetowner.com/blog/another-...m=email&elq2=72a2036450b042c9ae545319e5ec4296

"Healthcare is the primary focus of cost-control efforts because it represents the majority of an employer's benefits spend," he explained. "Employers should be deliberate about the changes they make to preserve the benefits most coveted by existing employees. Becoming a ‘destination employer’ requires an open mindset about new and emerging options for curtailing healthcare costs. This approach enables companies to redeploy those funds into other employee-centric benefits that are a differentiator in the ongoing war for talent."

YRC and ABF employees get 100% paid medical benefits for them and their families, thanks to the Teamsters. Why shouldn't Fedex Freight employees get the same for them and their families. Especially when you consider the profit margins of these 2 Teamster companies compared to Fedex. Fedex Corp could buy and sell these 2 companies 10 times over. The point is simple, Fred Smith's greed and arrogance refuses to allow him to care for and appreciate the people who made him rich. I don't mean to offend or step on any toes here, but there comes a time when you've got to get in a bully's face and fight.
Amen Driver, for the size of Fedex our benefits should be a hell of a lot better. The amount of money we put out each month for a family plan is crazy. It kinda makes you think are we as employees paying the Whole thing? I know what they tell us but come on man I find it hard to believe. Come on Uncle Fred help the people that make you Lots And Lots Of $$$$$

Please bear with me. I am a x freight driver. They pay ex employees well to get out of their way. but i went from 550 miles to laid off in one day. The sad part is no one matters. There is not enough periods.. this is my hate fxf post but you should live and dye bye the man. Get your mind rite!!!!!!!!!!!