Yellow | 309 L/H drivers

the big boss in the midwest mr ganch has been told repeatedly by me and others that it dosnt make good business sense to have shuttle driving white trucks he says there only supposed to have only twin screws lol thats why thursday night at 309 7 white single axles being used by shuttle management has no balls
There are plenty of yellow and roadway tandems in the yard to use.Management @ 309 lets shuttle walk all over them or they would only work 4-5 hours a shift. Some only work 6 out 12 now

My former Boss who I have the utmost respect for, always said..."there aren't any bad employees, only bad supervisors".
Boy, that sure resonates here at YRCF, and especially @ 135.

There are plenty of yellow and roadway tandems in the yard to use.Management @ 309 lets shuttle walk all over them or they would only work 4-5 hours a shift. Some only work 6 out 12 now
That 6 hours of work includes the 2 hour naps at Willow Springs. And that is drudgery, the least 309 could do is give them sleepers. I'm told the day cabs are very uncomfortable for sleeping. :stirthepot:

That 6 hours of work includes the 2 hour naps at Willow Springs. And that is drudgery, the least 309 could do is give them sleepers. I'm told the day cabs are very uncomfortable for sleeping. :stirthepot:
My assigned day cab 2000 Volvo has a bench seat. Sleeps very nice.

wasn't 705 the ones that were known to be sitting on the back of the toilets in the bathroom so when the supervisor came in the john looking for them it appeared no one was in there? I may be confusing them for another barn.

One of the first people I worked with at Roadway Albuquerque, vanished while we were stripping a 45' trailer on the midnight shift. I found him farther into the strip, asleep on top of the freight.