Yellow | 309 L/H drivers

Snark, I think the average driver would agree that clock milking is an outdated concept. And it drives a lot of honest folks crazy that it still happens. Not as common as in the bad old days, but there are still people who milk the clock for all its worth and get away with it.

I wouldn't report a clock milker. But if I saw it enough times I might be motivated to say something to the driver in question, if only to find out why.
The ones I see doing it never have had any pride in the job,or work ethic, and have done it since day one of employment because they think the company is always screwing them.

Snark, I think the average driver would agree that clock milking is an outdated concept. And it drives a lot of honest folks crazy that it still happens. Not as common as in the bad old days, but there are still people who milk the clock for all its worth and get away with it.

I wouldn't report a clock milker. But if I saw it enough times I might be motivated to say something to the driver in question, if only to find out why.
With on board camera & recording devices in trucks & on the docks, the stealing of time is pretty much a moot point. Yea, you can beat em here & there for 5 or 10 minutes, but in general we have to many stops & pick ups to be doing that. Besides, I don't want to be peddling a route that forces me to max my ours every day or week. I do have a home life.

I never post on here but read a lot so 309 why is it that shuttle drivers are all driving white trucks and we linehaul drivers is driving blue and orange trucks. Can't you guys say something to your tm or linehaul manager.

good news in 309 shuttle guys where told no more white trucks heard it took the labor boss not management to do it in 309 because ganch and down have been told many times that it was a bad business practice so some one talked to labor boss, got it done