FedEx Freight | 4.5% pay bonus

FFFF em boy's. 19 dollars What a joke. Betcha Logue and Reed and all the other big shots paid themselves 200k plus. My attitude toward them just went in the holeshit

Guardrail said:
Bonuses are based on performance. Compare Express' financials and ours and get back to us.

Guardrail

Thats right,we had a bad year and didnt start turning a profit until just after the merger.And damages are high.

rt: [a messenger delivers Clark's envelope with his "bonus", the family looks questioningly] What is it? A letter confirming your reservation at the nuthouse?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clark: [realizes his bonus is a jelly-club membership] If this isn't the biggest bag-over-the-head, punch-in-the-face I ever got, GOD DAMN IT!
[kicks widly at the presents under the tree]

Are you guys kidding me???? Christmas Vacation!!!!! The only thing we can do now is LAUGH!!!!!!! 27 and change = one 30 pack of Miller Lite!!!! Heres to ya Mr. Smith!!! Cheer up at least they can't take our sense of humor from us!!!! :LMAO:

you guys call that a bonus?? more like a boner. I asked my SCM and he told me "well it's better than nothing". He must read the corporate handbook that says this "If driver A asks you this question, then give him this answer". It's a joke how this company runs. Corporate BS. If you dont kiss the six, then you arent as I say "status quo" a bunch of neocon beancounters runs this company. No I will not quit this job. I will just stay here and keep laughing at the cheap entertainment that all of these managers that never drove a truck before telling us how to drive and do our jobs. A bunch of losers.

oh yeah now the company is saying that they are just starting to turn a profit. Right. Only idiots believe that garbage. Oh yeah I havent noticed any new equipment or centers being built. I must have been blindsided by all of the corporate propaganda and lies that they have been telling us. More like talking in a circle to cover their own sixes.

Mine was better than the ZERO dollars I've seen in bonuses for the last few years. I don't ever expect one so I'll take mine and donate it to charity.

I agree it was not done properly however they gave a bonus. Packerfan needs to realize that his argument is mute. they gave a bonus and eqpt is order'd. Some have been delivered and rest on the way. Maybe we should give u a trophy just like the NFL referees gave the packers. Bunch of cheaters

LOL dont be jealous that the Packers didnt cheat and their defense won them the superbowl. They had the best defense in the league last year and they won the superbowl on it. You must be a Steelers fan. Enough said if you are.