Yellow | 707 pension - Pension cut letters have been sent out

But what you 'liked' was tutor calling trip balless. If trip was banned, you two Both should be as well.

Stop making false accusations, I said the Teamsters had no balls, i also believe triplex has no balls, but i didnt comment on that.

You responded as if it were a personal attack. Those posts are gone, now. Convieniently...

That was not the opinion of the moderator, it also sounds to me like you're close to making personal attacks on him. That would not be smart.

:off topic:...........
The whole exchange (that you started, and ABFer liked) is/was off topic. Maybe if you two, heck, even I -decided to voluntarily stay off this forum until Triplex's return, people might have more respect for all...

Mine was in response to a question/post.

The whole exchange (that you started, and ABFer liked) is/was off topic. Maybe if you two, heck, even I -decided to voluntarily stay off this forum until Triplex's return, people might have more respect for all...

Mine was in response to a question/post.

Again, this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, so i have no comment. Try to stay on topic in the future. Thank you

WgNynLR.jpg

The rhetoric is getting amped up. Obviously, to ANYONE who regularly reads the YRCF forum, there are core groups who have VERY different opinions. And it is a shame when discussion becomes filled with insults.

Convieniently, the back and forth is gone...
That's as good excuse as there is for you when you get caught...ummm....errrr.....aaaaa...with a lapse in memory, yeah, that must be it, not like you've been caught fabricating things before.

Wonder what would happen if the moderator of each companies page, was watched by the mod who actually works for that company??? Since that person would be more knowledgeable of his company info....