Yellow | 707 pension - Pension cut letters have been sent out

Just remember the sheep yes voters ,voted yes for this BS of stop paying into pension & now only paying in 25% and the -15% forever !! hopefully maybe now a few of the yes voters will see the big pic. in 2019 vote ????:bi polo:

Just remember the sheep yes voters ,voted yes for this BS of stop paying into pension & now only paying in 25% and the -15% forever !! hopefully maybe now a few of the yes voters will see the big pic. in 2019 vote ????:bi polo:
Don't forget most of the so called Union Leaders lead those sheep to beleive they had to vote yes, AND a lot of people including me who voted no raised questions and concerns over how the last vote was handled and counted. There are plenty of reasons to lay the blame for failing pensions at Union Officials feet. Mainly failure to organize, mishandling of the funds even now when they do organize new jobs they use not going in the pension fund as a selling point to get dues paying members because that's their priority, UNION DUES.

Just so you all know, personal attacks are not permitted by anyone and not against anyone. He is not the only one out on break for it right now. And those were not against any moderators. He had his share of warnings.

Personal attacks and juvenile name calling detracts from the topics of discussion....in my opinion....... Sometimes differences of opinions and points of view can get "heated"... Personally, I think we have good moderators that do a good job of keeping truckingboards the best of its kind on the web..... No one is perfect....including moderators...but we each are responsible for our comments and making sure they are within the parameters of the fourm rules....

ABFer, that's your standard reply "it wasn't even said to him". I think everybody knows it was said to him and I think you made a crummy situation worse. Man up for once and admit you were wrong and maybe some people on this site will think a little better of you.

Dammmmmmm...

Personal attacks and juvenile name calling detracts from the topics of discussion....in my opinion....... Sometimes differences of opinions and points of view can get "heated"... Personally, I think we have good moderators that do a good job of keeping truckingboards the best of its kind on the web..... No one is perfect....including moderators...but we each are responsible for our comments and making sure they are within the parameters of the fourm rules....
ABFer, that's your standard reply "it wasn't even said to him". I think everybody knows it was said to him and I think you made a crummy situation worse. Man up for once and admit you were wrong and maybe some people on this site will think a little better of you.
The issue of tolerance for those with opposing views has once again arisen. As well as the justifiably perceived prejudice towards some members. I think that those who are NOT employees of YRCF should remember the forum rule regarding etiquette. They are GUESTS, and should behave as such.

The issue of tolerance for those with opposing views has once again arisen. As well as the justifiably perceived prejudice towards some members. I think that those who are NOT employees of YRCF should remember the forum rule regarding etiquette. They are GUESTS, and should behave as such.
I cast my vote for KK, for YRCF moderator...he actually works for YRCF too......

I agree with you jimmy g, what's good for one should be good for all. Triplex responded to an attack on him and he got banned and the others involved didn't. That's wrong!
Discipline here is progressive. The longer your rap sheet the more sever the discipline.

Discipline here is progressive. The longer your rap sheet the more sever the discipline.
ABFer, you have a problem with certain people on this YRC board and in my opinion you use your moderator title as a shield to ban people. You were just as much at fault in this situation as was everyone else.