Yellow | 707 pension - Pension cut letters have been sent out

And they are not allowed.

kDx1YLA.jpg

Truckingboards
mud, ABFer replied to a thread you are watching at Truckingboards.

yrc csa score hit 75 today

tutone710
Maybe you'll get some new YRC knee pads for Christmas if your a good little yes man.
I'd like it thrice if I could.

You look pretty bad mud saying that i said that last sentence, the moderator already knows I didn't. So whatever you're trying to do didn't work. But good luck with your personal attacks on me in the future. Please do not post any more things i said unless you have the original post. Thank you.

Last edited:
If someone abuses their authority to ban someone because they don't like them,
or don't believe like them, who will care if they get banned?

I won't care because if that's what is happening it is a garbage forum anyway.

You look pretty bad mud saying that i said that last sentence, the moderator already knows I didn't. So whatever you're trying to do didn't work. But good luck with your personal attacks on me in the future. Please do not post any more things i said unless you have the original post. Thank you.

6DIfd2m.jpg

Ok. Now if you go back to your post you will see you added things that are not in my post and that i didn't say. This had nothing to do with you and yet you are making personal attacks. And this is all off topic, i guess you will continue untill you are banned too. Good luck to you. :fingure:

Last edited:
Ok. Now if you go back to your post you will see you added things that are not in my post and that i didn't say. This had nothing to do with you and yet you are making personal attacks. And this is all off topic, i guess you will continue untill you are banned too. Good luck to you. :fingure:
"I'd like it thrice if I could.", was the reply ABFer made to your personnel attack against triplex.

"I'd like it thrice if I could.", was the reply ABFer made to your personnel attack against triplex.

I dont know what this has to do with the topic of this tread, but as i said before good luck to you. :fingure:

Reactions: mud
I'm sure most of these posts will be soon deleted. I hope that we will remain friends, for lack of a better word.

I'm sure most of these posts will be soon deleted. I hope that we will remain friends, for lack of a better word.
Mud, things come and go {like truckingboard posts} but some friendships last forever. Unfortunately I don't think this one will.:couch: