Yellow | 8yrs later come back

The west is on the cutting edge for PTS. These letters are just crossing the “t's” and dotting the “i's” for expansion of PTS in these areas.

I've been retired from YRC for seven years now, and just gave up my CDL with hazmat. Silly me.
:clapping::bowdown::wee: sure must think a lot of yourself blurting that out for all of us. Don't fret, all is good, gotta take it when you dish it out.:guiness:

:clapping::bowdown::wee: sure must think a lot of yourself blurting that out for all of us. Don't fret, all is good, gotta take it when you dish it out.:guiness:
negative-waves3.jpg

Break room banter buddy, geez you sure are sensitive. Come on, you can take it, I know you can, you dish it out a plenty and talk about it even more, what's the matter, problem taking what you're giving? Depends a little loaded down today, or what?

Break room banter buddy, geez you sure are sensitive. Come on, you can take it, I know you can, you dish it out a plenty and talk about it even more, what's the matter, problem taking what you're giving? Depends a little loaded down today, or what?
Your fellow workers must walk on eggshells around you.

Your fellow workers must walk on eggshells around you.
And no, we all keep it right up top, nothing to hide or worry about. I think you are the worst one I've ever met when it comes to dishing it out but not being able to take it, come one, it's all in fun.

And no, we all keep it right up top, nothing to hide or worry about. I think you are the worst one I've ever met when it comes to dishing it out but not being able to take it, come one, it's all in fun.
Exactly.
What's a matter, did you lose your sense of humor?
Not in the least bit. This is break room humor. Yes, it's all in fun.

What's a matter, did you lose your sense of humor?

Holy cow, did I fall asleep and wake up in a parallel universe somewhere?

Holy cow, did I fall asleep and wake up in a parallel universe somewhere?
Hop on in, buddy, join the fray. Hey, if you had a life do you have any thoughts on what you'd do with it?

Hop on in, buddy, join the fray. Hey, if you had a life do you have any thoughts on what you'd do with it?

A guy with 13,630 posts questioning someone about having a life? You're funny even when you're not trying to be. :hilarious: :hysterical:

A guy with 13,630 posts questioning someone about having a life? You're funny even when you're not trying to be. :hilarious: :hysterical:
Von, FYI, I've never even been close to having the most posts on TB (and by the way neither has ABFer).
You flip flop more than a DC politician. :clapping: attaboy, I'd be disappointed with anything less out of you.

If we all are going to dish it out, we all have to be able to take it.
Truer words have never been written.
Yes Triplex, I mean 'plex', you liked it.
Very well put Mud. Most of us who have been on here for a while totally understand that. Unfortunately there are still some who don't, who get their panties all in a bunch whenever they're on the receiving end of the same kind of thing they themselves dish out so easily. :1036316054:
And that's a fact or two, and speaking of not being able to take it, here's another one.