Yellow | 8yrs later come back

My team partner and I are headed to KC for Sunday morning golf,with Wongs favorite CFO,and then to Kaufman to see the Tigers lose...
Tigers are still a game ahead of the Ridge Sox. That Mistake by the Lake team, is really hanging tough this season.
It's been good baseball.

My team partner and I are headed to KC for Sunday morning golf,with Wongs favorite CFO,and then to Kaufman to see the Tigers lose...
C'mon... Give my boys a chance. They be hangin in there with the big boys. Losing JD may not help. But give em a bit of credit. Just a bit.

All this banter started with a ridiculous letter from YRC, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend and fathers day, I'm headed to the Phillies game with the family for cold beer
And another loss
Sorry, but you don't get credit for the Breakroom Banter Brigade and I see that you are no lucky charm for the Philadelphia Phillies. But then Philadelphia should be accustomed to, and be prepared for, a second half of the season slump, their teams are only good for half a season. The only thing is question is where does that half season lie? Welcome to Philadelphia, the city of "Close But no Cigar". :ranting2:

Tigers are still a game ahead of the Ridge Sox. That Mistake by the Lake team, is really hanging tough this season.
It's been good baseball.
Good game last night at Progressive, except for the HR given up in bottom of the ninth...

That may explain some of these east European drivers and middle eastern drivers who can barely speak English, who don't have hazmat, cause if you can't speak the language then you can't read the hazmat documents...

That may explain some of these east European drivers and middle eastern drivers who can barely speak English, who don't have hazmat, cause if you can't speak the language then you can't read the hazmat documents...
English required for any CDL
https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/title49/section/391.11
English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and recor

Are you kidding? There are a few here on TB who don't seem to be able to understand English, at least judging by the way they respond to posts. Since it's Father's Day I won't mention any names. :smile new:

According to these requirements a person convicted of treason could never hold a HazMat endorsement. This is good information to pass along to any ex Teamster official applying for a truck driving job that requires a HazMat endorsement.

How did you get one then?

Are you kidding? There are a few here on TB who don't seem to be able to understand English, at least judging by the way they respond to posts. Since it's Father's Day I won't mention any names. :smile new:
Hey triplecks, is that yur hed or did somewon just ::shit:: there? I love the brake ruum banter. :usa: