ABF | ABF Contract Passes - Some Supplements Rejected

And are you concerned with the...”general good”?

As a UPS employee,.....you’ve taken an unreasonable amount of your time... commenting on here...

What is your...”payoff”? Why are you here? UPS contract talks have already started.........Why aren’t you spending the bulk of your supposedly precious time on that site?

Gloating is not an attractive feature in such a young person as yourself......
I was wondering the same thing. Go tell your fellow upsers that they don’t deserve a pension & vote yes to whatever the company offers you....

I was wondering the same thing. Go tell your fellow upsers that they don’t deserve a pension & vote yes to whatever the company offers you....

I think it’s just a young arrogant man,.......who found out he can be ....ignorant......anonymously......

He’s probably thrilled that we’re even paying attention to him.....

Maybe,......just like some puerile CB Rambo radio jockey hiding in the back row of a truck stop.....going on....and on.....and...on.....

Maybe we should just ignore him......General consensus is that he’s a reptile of some sort who craves attention....and has no idea of what it means to be a Teamster....

Well,.....I’m not wasting any more of my time on him......He might not even be a Teamster,.....he might be a.....supervisor...for UPS...

And we all know what kind of semi-human troglodytes they are....

I think it’s just a young arrogant man,.......who found out he can be ....ignorant......anonymously......

He’s probably thrilled that we’re even paying attention to him.....

Maybe,......just like some puerile CB Rambo radio jockey hiding in the back row of a truck stop.....going on....and on.....and...on.....

Maybe we should just ignore him......General consensus is that he’s a reptile of some sort who craves attention....and has no idea of what it means to be a Teamster....

Well,.....I’m not wasting any more of my time on him......He might not even be a Teamster,.....he might be a.....supervisor...for UPS...

And we all know what kind of semi-human troglodytes they are....

Sure one pump chump, I want my pension. Hope that was slow enough for you to keep up
Fluba Chump, I want my pension to. Had the game not the player. CHUMP

LTL1, you have an interesting writing style. Where did it come from. Would you be offended if I asked, what is your ethnicity , your education level, your geographic location, and whether your mother and father, were brother and sister. Have a nice day LTL1.

Still trolling huh? Can’t wait for you to get banned!
You are a hater. I take an interest in other people and you take offence, If i walked a mile in your shoes SAC, I might more readily understand why you are such a hater.

I'll ask you the same questions, what is your ethnicity, what is your education level, what geographical area do you come from, were your mother and father, brother and sister.

You are a hater. I take an interest in other people and you take offence, If i walked a mile in your shoes SAC, I might more readily understand why you are such a hater.

I'll ask you the same questions, what is your ethnicity, what is your education level, what geographical area do you come from, were your mother and father, brother and sister.

Are you ever going to grow up or are you just going to continue being a silly nuisance all your life?

None of your business. Your obviously a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ pig.

I went to the 728 union meeting this morning and made a butt of myself as I do on here sometimes. Turns out we may be on strike anyway. Our supplement didn't pass and I listed 3 things that I would vote yes on (1) implementation of vacation upon ratification, (2) limit PTS further (3) restore our bidding process (way we calculate bids). I was told the first 2 are in the NMFA and can't be negotiated. I suggested MOU's. We were also told this is new terriory. I brought up the stock price (up 28% Friday and over 51% since may 1). I was the only one to offer any suggestions.

I went to the 728 union meeting this morning and made a butt of myself as I do on here sometimes. Turns out we may be on strike anyway. Our supplement didn't pass and I listed 3 things that I would vote yes on (1) implementation of vacation upon ratification, (2) limit PTS further (3) restore our bidding process (way we calculate bids). I was told the first 2 are in the NMFA and can't be negotiated. I suggested MOU's. We were also told this is new terriory. I brought up the stock price (up 28% Friday and over 51% since may 1). I was the only one to offer any suggestions.
once Judy and co rid themselves out of ABF Freight (don't laugh), the ArcBest stock "just might" challenge OD ?? !!

Fluba Chump, I want my pension to. Had the game not the player. CHUMP
Sure one pump chump, I want my pension. Hope that was slow enough for you to keep up.
None of your business. Your obviously a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ pig.
My SAC you are losing it,

still don't understand LTL1's original post, GO40, is part of a secret society, maybe he can decipher it for me.