ABF | ABF, NMFA or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

Do you think ABF is a party to the NMFA?

• Yes

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
If I may be so BOLD. I do not normally reply to your post.(I WONDER WHY?). But this has got to be your most absurd post ever. And that is saying a lot. Lets just break this master piece of yours down. You said" Who cares the NMFA is DEAD anyhow" It is not! It is going in a different direction. And you of all people to say that. Because after all you have been on this and other sites whining about how they the IBT needs to go in a different direction. And when they do you still WHINE. I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of jamie P. hoffa. But the IBT has shown that they are going to have some kind of a new world order NMFA. And you whine. And you say the Teamsters will be gone in TEN YEARS! Do you not ever go to the DOL and research the LM2's submitted to the government on behalf of the Teamsters? I will just say you are way off base(AS USUAL). They are very much alive and well. You have mistaken the lack of organizing the Freight Division as the Teamsters are dying. But there are still well over 1.3 million Teamsters. If you would just stop talking and start listening you just might learn something. I hope people here on this site can see you have no substance You are always poking someone in the eye and I can see to many it has ran it's coarse. Imagine if you were a Teamster as you say you are then anyone who reads your post would consider you a TRADER and a COWARD AT BEST. For putting down the very BROTHERHOOD THAT GAVE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE! Again I will say I am not a hoffa supporter. But I am a BIG SUPPORTER OF THE TEAMSTERS! I will ask that you read OUR( YOUR"S AND MY) Teamster Constitution and you will see this BROTHERHOOD was built on and is still a BROTHERHOOD of PURPOSE! No we are not PERFECT but we are the BEST THING OUT THERE! Just look around people are starting to get it. Con-Way Vitran, FedEx. Their greedy management took from them when they did not have too. And then when they started showing a profit they still did not give all they took BACK! No (BROTHER) We are alive and well. You can come on these sites and spew your poison but every time you post you lose more and more readers and that is just fine with me. But on a personal note. I find your downing of the TEAMSTERS and that includes me slanderous. For I am a Steward and I feel I have given my all to see that all Teamsters are fairly treated and people like you just keep heaping insults upon them. SHAME ON YOU! You should be praising those that came before us. Not belittling the very foundation they have built for us. But you had better hope there is Teamsters 10 years from now. Because who will there be to take you to your final resting place if there are no TEAMSTER TRASH HAULERS!(Here's saying EXCUSE ME TOO ANYONE I MAY HAVE OFFENDED IN MY LAST SENTENCE!) YOUR JUST LETTING IT OUT BROTHER ALWAYS!

If I may be so BOLD. I do not normally reply to your post.(I WONDER WHY?). But this has got to be your most absurd post ever. And that is saying a lot. Lets just break this master piece of yours down. You said" Who cares the NMFA is DEAD anyhow" It is not! It is going in a different direction. And you of all people to say that. Because after all you have been on this and other sites whining about how they the IBT needs to go in a different direction. And when they do you still WHINE. I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of jamie P. hoffa. But the IBT has shown that they are going to have some kind of a new world order NMFA. And you whine. And you say the Teamsters will be gone in TEN YEARS! Do you not ever go to the DOL and research the LM2's submitted to the government on behalf of the Teamsters? I will just say you are way off base(AS USUAL). They are very much alive and well. You have mistaken the lack of organizing the Freight Division as the Teamsters are dying. But there are still well over 1.3 million Teamsters. If you would just stop talking and start listening you just might learn something. I hope people here on this site can see you have no substance You are always poking someone in the eye and I can see to many it has ran it's coarse. Imagine if you were a Teamster as you say you are then anyone who reads your post would consider you a TRADER and a COWARD AT BEST. For putting down the very BROTHERHOOD THAT GAVE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE! Again I will say I am not a hoffa supporter. But I am a BIG SUPPORTER OF THE TEAMSTERS! I will ask that you read OUR( YOUR"S AND MY) Teamster Constitution and you will see this BROTHERHOOD was built on and is still a BROTHERHOOD of PURPOSE! No we are not PERFECT but we are the BEST THING OUT THERE! Just look around people are starting to get it. Con-Way Vitran, FedEx. Their greedy management took from them when they did not have too. And then when they started showing a profit they still did not give all they took BACK! No (BROTHER) We are alive and well. You can come on these sites and spew your poison but every time you post you lose more and more readers and that is just fine with me. But on a personal note. I find your downing of the TEAMSTERS and that includes me slanderous. For I am a Steward and I feel I have given my all to see that all Teamsters are fairly treated and people like you just keep heaping insults upon them. SHAME ON YOU! You should be praising those that came before us. Not belittling the very foundation they have built for us. But you had better hope there is Teamsters 10 years from now. Because who will there be to take you to your final resting place if there are no TEAMSTER TRASH HAULERS!(Here's saying EXCUSE ME TOO ANYONE I MAY HAVE OFFENDED IN MY LAST SENTENCE!) YOUR JUST LETTING IT OUT BROTHER ALWAYS!

Do me a favor. Split your rants up into paragraphs please. I don't reads 90% of your stuff, cause you have these long drawn out rants, and don't space it out into paragraphs. Makes it hard to read.

Do me a favor. Split your rants up into paragraphs please. I don't reads 90% of your stuff, cause you have these long drawn out rants, and don't space it out into paragraphs. Makes it hard to read.
That is good to know. I will have to remember that you like paragraphs.

How's that? I could not sleep just thinking that I may have upset you.

Hello where are you? You always have so much to say. I hope you are feeling alright.

Geez, give me time!!!

Obviously you got a problem with my opinion. As usual. Let me say this. You hate it that I constantly bring up the Teamsters politics to backup my opinions. I don't say the Teamsters are dead in ten years because unions are generally bad. I say it because the polices they continually promote. I have said many times unions in general can have a place in today's economy, and even strengthen in years to come, if they just stop endorsing job killing policies.

Keep playing the class warfare card, keep pushing for more and more government regulations and power over the ever shrinking free market. Then nothing will change. membership will still continue to decline. At least in the private sector. But of course the Teamsters like most unions anymore don't give a rats ass about the private sector. They want to corner the public sector. Easier money there. Politicians that want the union vote as well as the union donation $$$$!!!! So these politicians just keep taxing the private sector more and more to fund these public unions. Unions getting more for government employees at a cost to the tax payers. So we have the unions getting more for one group at an unfair cost to other unions. And these states wonder why hey lose jobs to states with little to none public unions.

Ironic isn't? Public sector unions killing private sector unions.

So maybe I should rephrase. The Teamsters won't be dead. But their involvement in the private sector will be next to nothing while they continue to grow in the public sector. If nothing changes.

But things are changing! Thanks to great gutsy leaders like Governors Scott Walker and Chris Christie.View attachment 337View attachment 338

Geez, give me time!!!

Obviously you got a problem with my opinion. As usual. Let me say this. You hate it that I constantly bring up the Teamsters politics to backup my opinions. I don't say the Teamsters are dead in ten years because unions are generally bad. I say it because the polices they continually promote. I have said many times unions in general can have a place in today's economy, and even strengthen in years to come, if they just stop endorsing job killing policies.

Keep playing the class warfare card, keep pushing for more and more government regulations and power over the ever shrinking free market. Then nothing will change. membership will still continue to decline. At least in the private sector. But of course the Teamsters like most unions anymore don't give a rats ass about the private sector. They want to corner the public sector. Easier money there. Politicians that want the union vote as well as the union donation $$$$!!!! So these politicians just keep taxing the private sector more and more to fund these public unions. Unions getting more for government employees at a cost to the tax payers. So we have the unions getting more for one group at an unfair cost to other unions. And these states wonder why hey lose jobs to states with little to none public unions.

Ironic isn't? Public sector unions killing private sector unions.

So maybe I should rephrase. The Teamsters won't be dead. But their involvement in the private sector will be next to nothing while they continue to grow in the public sector. If nothing changes.

But things are changing! Thanks to great gutsy leaders like Governors Scott Walker and Chris Christie.View attachment 337View attachment 338
You call them great I call them rich men with a PAID FOR AGENDA!

Here is a question that I will be waiting to hear your great words of wisdom in response to. If like you want, the public sector unions are brought down and teachers and all the public sector union workers will be under control as far as wages and benefits. Then can we all expect to see taxes lowered? Will we be given refunds for all the savings?

Will these great leaders that you now bow too. Be the bearers of gifts for all of us battered and beaten tax payers that have been burdened by these BAD BAD UNION PEOPLE?

I wil go on the record as to say the union workers won't get the money but neither will we. It will go into the pockets of the wealthy. And you condone that. Haven't you figured it out? Do you really believe that the wealthy will keep jobs and working conditions at a liveable rate without the unions?

I think not. But yet you come here and applaud them for they're under handed tactics. It is not the public sector union employees that has destroyed the budget. NO it was and is the very people you praise.

I can ask for the moon but unless someone gives it to me that is all I can do is ask. So as you can see your ideas of how bad the public sector employees are don't hold water here.

Remember these scumbags you praise gave it to the workers for their votes now they want to take it back.( HONEST MEN MY ASS)

And besides your off the subject. We were talking about the Teamsters. But I knew you could not hold a good debate on that subject. That is why you aways go to politics. It is a no win subject. He said they said.

Come on be a man. You started on the Teamsters lets stay there. For now. Then we can move on to something else.

Hey how about these honest people?

Shell Q2 profit nearly doubles to $8.7 billion
By ARTHUR MAX , 07.28.11, 07:14 PM EDT

AMSTERDAM -- Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Europe's largest oil company, reported Thursday a near doubling in second quarter profits to $8.66 billion, boosted by higher oil prices and new production from Canadian oil sands and natural gas in Qatar.

Shell executives said plans are moving ahead to begin drilling next year in Alaska and to regain lost production in the Gulf of Mexico, as global production fell 2 percent to 3.05 million barrels per day. Output in the gulf, which is still recovering from a moratorium after last year's deep water blowout, is around 200,000 barrels per day, or 50,000 below normal.

Article Controls
email

reprint

newsletter

comments

del.icio.us
Digg It!
yahoo
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
rss
Closely watching the deadlock in the U.S. deficit debate, Chief Executive Peter Voser warned of long-term uncertainty in the market and fears for global economic growth, but said it would not affect Shell's short-term investment strategy.

He cautioned against the impact of raising taxes on oil companies, including calls in Britain for a windfall tax on the profits of the oil majors.

"Taxes will immediately slow down investments," which will translate into lower supplies and higher fuel prices when demand picks up, Voser said in a conference call with journalists. He saw little long-term relief in oil prices, which will be driven by the increasing complexity of finding and drilling new wells and concerns over environmental protection.

Real-Time Quotes
07/28/2011 4:00PM ET
BP$45.050.29%RDSA$73.550.10%Get Quote
BATS Real-Time Market Data by XigniteSecond quarter results showed a 97 percent increase in net profit above $4.39 billion a year earlier. The figure was helped by a $1.44 billion gain booked on a mix of tax credits, trading activities, and asset sales.

Shell Q2 profit nearly doubles to $8.7 billion - Forbes.com

You call them great I call them rich men with a PAID FOR AGENDA!

Here is a question that I will be waiting to hear your great words of wisdom in response to. If like you want, the public sector unions are brought down and teachers and all the public sector union workers will be under control as far as wages and benefits. Then can we all expect to see taxes lowered? Will we be given refunds for all the savings?

Will these great leaders that you now bow too. Be the bearers of gifts for all of us battered and beaten tax payers that have been burdened by these BAD BAD UNION PEOPLE?

I wil go on the record as to say the union workers won't get the money but neither will we. It will go into the pockets of the wealthy. And you condone that. Haven't you figured it out? Do you really believe that the wealthy will keep jobs and working conditions at a liveable rate without the unions?

I think not. But yet you come here and applaud them for they're under handed tactics. It is not the public sector union employees that has destroyed the budget. NO it was and is the very people you praise.

I can ask for the moon but unless someone gives it to me that is all I can do is ask. So as you can see your ideas of how bad the public sector employees are don't hold water here.

Remember these scumbags you praise gave it to the workers for their votes now they want to take it back.( HONEST MEN MY ASS)

See class warfare garbage. And I don't ever recall praising these people. And the pubic union members are not bad. I don't even blame the union. The unions are doing their job. I blame the whole system. And more over the politicians that don't wanna say no. And believe that John Q tax payer has endless amounts of cash.

And again, I'm not calling for the abolishment of the unions. So don't make it sound like I am. I'm calling for changes. Changes that I believe will strengthen the unions, and still allow the market place to stay competitive.

And to your first question. Will taxes be brought down if the public unions are brought down? Maybe, maybe not. I have no crystal ball. But look at Texas. No state income taxes, very little public unions, steady job growth. Look at Illinois, Wisconsin, New York, New Jersey, and of course California. All broke, all losing jobs, all have high tax rates. Hell Illinois just passed a 65% tax increase across the board this passed year.

No Wisconsin and New Jersey are taking the public unions head on. And we're already seeing changes in their states. But Cali, and Illinois are not taking on the public unions. And things are just getting worst for them. New York, its wait and see deal there. I don't like that Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. But he is making some moves that I like agree with. LOOK AT THAT!!!! STONEY COMPLEMENTING A DEMOCRAT!!!

All though!!! The unions, and I'm sure the Teamsters endorsed Governor Andrew M. Cuomo in the past. And the housing crash can be traced back to Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. INTERESTING.

Hey how about these honest people?

Shell Q2 profit nearly doubles to $8.7 billion
By ARTHUR MAX , 07.28.11, 07:14 PM EDT

AMSTERDAM -- Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Europe's largest oil company, reported Thursday a near doubling in second quarter profits to $8.66 billion, boosted by higher oil prices and new production from Canadian oil sands and natural gas in Qatar.

Shell executives said plans are moving ahead to begin drilling next year in Alaska and to regain lost production in the Gulf of Mexico, as global production fell 2 percent to 3.05 million barrels per day. Output in the gulf, which is still recovering from a moratorium after last year's deep water blowout, is around 200,000 barrels per day, or 50,000 below normal.

Article Controls
email

reprint

newsletter

comments

del.icio.us
Digg It!
yahoo
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
rss
Closely watching the deadlock in the U.S. deficit debate, Chief Executive Peter Voser warned of long-term uncertainty in the market and fears for global economic growth, but said it would not affect Shell's short-term investment strategy.

He cautioned against the impact of raising taxes on oil companies, including calls in Britain for a windfall tax on the profits of the oil majors.

"Taxes will immediately slow down investments," which will translate into lower supplies and higher fuel prices when demand picks up, Voser said in a conference call with journalists. He saw little long-term relief in oil prices, which will be driven by the increasing complexity of finding and drilling new wells and concerns over environmental protection.

Real-Time Quotes
07/28/2011 4:00PM ET
BP$45.050.29%RDSA$73.550.10%Get Quote
BATS Real-Time Market Data by XigniteSecond quarter results showed a 97 percent increase in net profit above $4.39 billion a year earlier. The figure was helped by a $1.44 billion gain booked on a mix of tax credits, trading activities, and asset sales.

Shell Q2 profit nearly doubles to $8.7 billion - Forbes.com

So what? An oil company making a profit. This is bad how?

And besides your off the subject. We were talking about the Teamsters. But I knew you could not hold a good debate on that subject. That is why you aways go to politics. It is a no win subject. He said they said.

Come on be a man. You started on the Teamsters lets stay there. For now. Then we can move on to something else.

I go to politics because that where I see the problem. You didn't like what I had to say. And I explained why I said it. Look in the mirror Muler, your part of the problem. You keep fighting for your local. Which is good, don't get me wrong. But you look the other way when it comes to the politics. Although you venture into politics when you need the government to push your agenda I.E.........EFCA.

I go to politics because that where I see the problem. You didn't like what I had to say. And I explained why I said it. Look in the mirror Muler, your part of the problem. You keep fighting for your local. Which is good, don't get me wrong. But you look the other way when it comes to the politics. Although you venture into politics when you need the government to push your agenda I.E.........EFCA.
Wrong I never ask for that. I believe a good product will sell it's self. You on the other hand blame the union when it is not their fault. We can only get what they give us. After all we don't hold a gun to their heads. You need to start being a Teamster again. We have enough haters without one of our own being an ass. Now say you are sorry and get back in line. Now let me hear it.

Wrong I never ask for that. I believe a good product will sell it's self. You on the other hand blame the union when it is not their fault. We can only get what they give us. After all we don't hold a gun to their heads. You need to start being a Teamster again. We have enough haters without one of our own being an ass. Now say you are sorry and get back in line. Now let me hear it.

Being an ass? uh ,OK. I am a Teamster. A Teamster waning to see a change. Its you that needs to say sorry. Accusing me of wanting to rid of all unions. Thats a lie. And are saying you didn't support the EFCA?

Hows this for sorry!!!