ABF | ABF Strike Vote!

Your going to strike over your friggin supplement and put all our lively hoods at stake. Your a bunch of extremist's that should suffer the consequences of your actions alone. And for what? One weeks vacation! Thanks for gambling my family's future over a weeks pay.
At least you got a like on your post, to bad he works for another company who knows all to well about giving back one to many times....

For some of you guys, it's about being a chest thumper on a soap box. And for people like me, it's about doing the right thing for myself and my coworkers. And it's not just a job. It's a great job with great benefits that can't be replaced with any ole job. Go look for yourself
And why do you think this is not just any ole JOB...the reason why....the threat of a strike...for one, seniority prevails in bidding, legitimate grievances settled promptly, reinstatement of your JOB if you're dismissed without due process...Central region, especially Chicago is where this Union was established. You now have a CONTRACT, because some shed their blood. Go read the history books! If you don't like the Union and how it was organized or how it is operated, why did you apply for a job with a Unionized outfit? I want this settled as well, but I don't get to vote on this one...it's a democratic process, and politics as usual, otherwise, it is just any ole JOB. Quit hyperventilating and pay your dues!

Your going to strike over your friggin supplement and put all our lively hoods at stake. Your a bunch of extremist's that should suffer the consequences of your actions alone. And for what? One weeks vacation! Thanks for gambling my family's future over a weeks pay.

If one weeks vacation is going to break this company then they need to close the doors

Southern man and rollin are EXACTLY what's wrong with the union today. Gutless no balled pansies willing to give up whatever they can.

What's wrong with the union can be debated and your opinion of me matters very little, but I tell you what if these high rollers threaten a strike and the company comes running to the table to give them their demands I'll have my balls removed and bronzed into a trophy for the local in Chicago.

Listen, these guys are not only putting the yes voters at risk but retirees and their own families. Abf is the last full pension contributor. Sure it's their right to strike if they want to but the chips will fall against all of us. Their so many non carriers out their to absorb this small ass company anyway. Get real and pull your head out of the sand.

You really need to get a clue... You never voted on the contract and You don't even work for ABF as a teamster!!! If you don't like how this works, GET OVER IT... This is part of the how the system works, so you might just as well stay at conway...

YOU ARE JUST A TROLL SO GO AWAY!!!

been off the boards for a while but the contract is garbage..judy is doing whatever she wants. the weeks vacation and the pay cut is bad but the outside carriers are the end of the road drivers. they will be picking freight up at the customers and taking it straight to the customers on the other end with the drivers having no way of knowing. an outside carrier came into Nashville going to Denver .so much for integrating the freight into the system . he wasn't going to little rock or dallas or Kansas city he was going straight to Denver. think now if they start going directly to the customer to make a pickup then straight to a customer to make a delivery we have NO way of policing that. picking up in Miami and going straight to the northeast? sure that's why Atlanta drivers are in bed in Orlando for 20 to 30 hours everyday. all of a sudden Orlando drivers pulling 6 to 8 sets out of Miami every weekend..hell we are pulling empties out of Atlanta and that never used to happen. judy is a numbers cruncher and doesn't care about any of the employees..paying the outside carriers $ 2 a mile is a winning situation for her. they get no healthcare no holidays no sick days or anything from abf. Whats that fuel is $4 a gallon.? don't call us blew a tire? that $800 service call is on you

How do you respond to this nut .... Why is he still here... Please retun him to the Conway board....

GO40 Your just wasting your time... Trollings is just an idiot, with no clue. He is talking just like management, so he is already brainwashed... To bad some people won't do their job here.

Quit your crying!!! One weeks vacation should be the least of your least worry's... With this contract passed you will be lucky to have a job in 5 years, and if you do, you sure won't like the next contract. You need to open your eyes and wake up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some of you guys, it's about being a chest thumper on a soap box. And for people like me, it's about doing the right thing for myself and my coworkers. And it's not just a job. It's a great job with great benefits that can't be replaced with any ole job. Go look for yourself

Another worthless Post

What's wrong with the union can be debated and your opinion of me matters very little, but I tell you what if these high rollers threaten a strike and the company comes running to the table to give them their demands I'll have my balls removed and bronzed into a trophy for the local in Chicago.

Sounds to me like you already have... Ask your wife if you can borrow hers for awhile!!!

been off the boards for a while but the contract is garbage..judy is doing whatever she wants. the weeks vacation and the pay cut is bad but the outside carriers are the end of the road drivers. they will be picking freight up at the customers and taking it straight to the customers on the other end with the drivers having no way of knowing. an outside carrier came into Nashville going to Denver .so much for integrating the freight into the system . he wasn't going to little rock or dallas or Kansas city he was going straight to Denver. think now if they start going directly to the customer to make a pickup then straight to a customer to make a delivery we have NO way of policing that. picking up in Miami and going straight to the northeast? sure that's why Atlanta drivers are in bed in Orlando for 20 to 30 hours everyday. all of a sudden Orlando drivers pulling 6 to 8 sets out of Miami every weekend..hell we are pulling empties out of Atlanta and that never used to happen. judy is a numbers cruncher and doesn't care about any of the employees..paying the outside carriers $ 2 a mile is a winning situation for her. they get no healthcare no holidays no sick days or anything from abf. Whats that fuel is $4 a gallon.? don't call us blew a tire? that $800 service call is on you

This is just the beginning!!! Shinny Wheels is already pulling 300 Trailers out of Michigan with the blessing from the IBT...

This is just the beginning!!! Shinny Wheels is already pulling 300 Trailers out of Michigan with the blessing from the IBT...
you'd be crying if a damn UE guy was pulling the freight. " your taking work away from linehaul" " we'll show you abf"

So what makes this not “any ole job?” Do you think it could be the solidarity of the union? Is that possible? If that is the case, then the question becomes “what will the job be like when the solidarity is gone?” You keep coming back to ABF employees need to give away our wages and benefits to keep in business, but what happens when you give up so much you are working for con-ABF. In other words, what are YOU going to do when you work for ABF and find yourself in the same situation as your friends at con-vict? Are you going to go to UPS and try to make that a better company too?

If those members in the central vote to go on strike.This could cause a strike all the way across the board.So be it.Because I feel all of you at ABF have been deceived by our own union and AbF from the get go.I will walk the the line with our brothers and sisters down south if the picket line goes that far.Corporate America has gone to far.I hope there is no violence.Peace Out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

So what makes this not “any ole job?” Do you think it could be the solidarity of the union? Is that possible? If that is the case, then the question becomes “what will the job be like when the solidarity is gone?” You keep coming back to ABF employees need to give away our wages and benefits to keep in business, but what happens when you give up so much you are working for con-ABF. In other words, what are YOU going to do when you work for ABF and find yourself in the same situation as your friends at con-vict? Are you going to go to UPS and try to make that a better company too?
Times have changed and evidently dinosaurs are not extinct

If those members in the central vote to go on strike.This could cause a strike all the way across the board.So be it.Because I feel all of you at ABF have been deceived by our own union and AbF from the get go.I will walk the the line with our brothers and sisters down south if the picket line goes that far.Corporate America has gone to far.I hope there is no violence.Peace Out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
wonder if Hoffa stand next to us. Lmfao

Times have changed and evidently dinosaurs are not extinct

You just enjoy the benefits that other people have sacrificed to give you. I'm glad you weren't around in years past. If we had your pansy arse and southern boy around, we would be bowing before a king or speaking german.